Many are familiar with a situation where there is no desire to do something. The thought of an unfulfilled task does not go out of my head, but irresistible laziness prevails over the mind and body. The question arises, how to deal with laziness and apathy for adults and children?
In such a situation, an adult is divided into several personalities. The correct person understands that something needs to be done, since a day spent at the computer or at the TV is a waste of time. The second person is the opposite. How to be
The worst enemy of laziness is work or hobby. First of all, get down to business with which time flies by and the laziness goes away. But there are times when you cannot even take a simple step. If you are in this situation, set a goal. Start with goals that do not require much effort and time. Imagine yourself a computer game hero or hacker, who has to complete a series of tasks, each of which is rewarded with skills.
Step-by-Step Action Plan
- Plan activities and make a daily routine. Knowing what needs to be done at a certain moment, you will be in time more, and lack of time will not hinder this. Make a detailed business plan for the week to assess the opportunities and learn how to properly allocate time.
- Only a motivated person is able to achieve the goal. Motivation will help leave sofa alone and get down to business. Invaluable help will render. Mentally imagine the result that you get after completing the work. If you have to cook dinner, imagine how delicious the food will be.
- Come up with some additional motivators. Promise that after completing the work, encourage yourself with sweets or going to the cinema. To increase the effect, seek help from relatives.
- The next way to deal with laziness seems absurd, but it is effective. The essence of the technique is that you need to be lazy in full. Sit on the sofa and sit. With such an activity, time is slow. After sitting for half an hour, you are guaranteed to begin the search for activities.
There are frequent cases when a person does not want to do something because of fatigue. This is due to the chosen wrong approach to organizing the work schedule and lack of rest. Review this question and learn to alternate work with leisure and entertainment.
Carrying out useful things, correctly distributing time, setting feasible goals, achieve the result. A little time will pass, and you will remember with a smile the moments when you were inactive and wasting time meaninglessly.
7 steps will help overcome laziness in a child
Both adults and kids are lazy. Therefore, the issue of combating laziness in a child torments many parents. Some of them panic, seeing how the child does not give in to persuasion.
There are many reasons for children's laziness. For example, a lack of desire to clean the room can trigger parental behavior. A child is a product of parenting. If a kid from an early age is used to having his parents or grandparents clean him, with age he wonders why he should do the work.
Do not forget that children tend to copy the behavior of idols. In the case of young children, we are talking about parents, and older children take an example from friends and peers. So that laziness is not transmitted to the offspring, first defeat it in yourself.
- Interest plays a major role in the activities of the child. Parents know this, but in practice they forget about it. It is difficult for a child to show will in unpleasant and uninteresting situations.
- Motivation is the key to success. If the baby has a sore throat, and he does not want to rinse it, say that sick children do not walk in the park and they give injections. This is not a good example, but still. Use positive motivation. Otherwise, the child will obey and do what they say, but a negative attitude will appear to the lesson.
- Any process in which the child is involved should be interesting. Do not be afraid that later he will not take serious matters seriously. Over time, he realizes their need, learns to fix attention and will understand what success is. An interesting lesson will help fight laziness.
- Find out more about baby hobbies. This will help the kid choose an activity that interests him.
- Give your child a choice. The authority of parents should not press. Once the baby has decided on the type of activity, support him in his endeavors.
- Any work must have elements of the game. This will help to avoid monotony and routine, and the child will become kinder. Remember, the best assistant in setting and achieving a goal is rivalry.
- If your child has to do important, but boring and lengthy work, support and praise him. Focus on the fact that any task is solved.
Using recommendations in practice, you will make sure that the child does not fall into the field of view of human laziness.
How to defeat apathy
Passionate people know what apathy is. A person who is accustomed to receiving pleasure from life can hardly endure periods when life does not bring satisfaction and joy.
This is not surprising, because stress in a tandem with a frantic rhythm of events leads to depression, whose best friend is apathy and laziness. Being in an apathetic state, people do not want anything and perform any actions with great volitional efforts.
Indifference is dangerous. If a person is in this condition for a long time, a tendency to suicide appears. You must admit that a person whose soul is struck by apathy will easily end his life.
- Every person’s day begins with the sound of an alarm clock. The squeaky melody often becomes the cause of mood spoiled in the morning. Replace the standard signal with your favorite song to wake up to the sounds of your favorite music.
- Variety of breakfast, including juice and goodies in the diet. Scientists have proven that bananas, chocolate and ice cream cheer up. Any of the above products should be included in the breakfast.
- If possible, please yourself. Everyone has a favorite pastime. Some people like to read books, others prefer chatting with friends. Take a few minutes a day to cheer you up.
- Shopping is a means of uplifting. If the wardrobe has a lot of fashionable dresses and bright dresses, buy beautiful lingerie or a stylish handbag. Your well-being plays an important role in the fight against apathy.
- Sport. To keep fit, do simple exercises every day for half an hour. This will help to cheer up, get rid of headaches and drive away drowsiness.
- Bring some color to life. Move the furniture in the room, add bright colors to the interior, hang on the walls photographs of loved ones that will remind you of moments of joy.
- Positive music and feature films. With a comedy collection at your disposal, you can make yourself smile at any time.
- Everyone should record the results. Start a notebook with a to-do list or keep a diary. After completing the work, put a plus in front of the record. At the end of the week you will see how much you did.
At the first sign of apathy, fight it. Remember, life is a wonderful thing. Try to quickly get rid of sad thoughts and bad mood. Only in this way will each new day bring joy and happiness.
Why are we lazy?
Every living creature seeks to receive information and useful substances with minimal energy consumption. Laziness is a genetically determined phenomenon that warns the body against overload.
Often laziness is seen as a desire not to take any action. If a person feels that the business he is engaged in is not suitable, an internal resistance appears, which is difficult to overcome. People are reluctant to work if they do not see the benefits in the occupation.
The cause of laziness is the lack of willpower or fear of people. A person understands that it is necessary to do work, but is not able to start. There are excuses and excuses that help delay the solution to the problem. Some people perform the work qualitatively only under high voltage conditions, so the execution of tasks is deliberately delayed until the appropriate conditions appear.
In some cases, laziness is a manifestation of intuition. A person resists doing work and constantly puts off, but later it turns out that this is not necessary. Such laziness is difficult to understand, because intuition is an unconscious process.
Some with the help of laziness avoid responsibility. The formation of this characteristic of men phenomenon occurs in childhood. At the same time, the parents who protected the children from work are considered to be the culprits of the irresponsibility of an adult.
People are constantly striving to rationally spend time and energy. Thanks to scientific and technological progress, humanity spends less energy on the performance of work of a mental or physical nature. Washing machines replaced manual washing, and computers replaced manual calculations. This contributes to the appearance of laziness.