In childhood, many had one fun: they bought a bottle of solution and inflated soap bubbles. These funny balls flew everywhere. It was a fascinating activity, so interesting that we did not even notice how the bubble ended ... We will discuss how to make soap bubbles at home.
It is time to remember children's fun and fully enjoy soap balls. No need to break into a toy store to buy a soap solution, it is easy to make it yourself with your own hands at home. The basic components can be found in any home:
- Glycerin or sugar.
How to make a soap solution at home
There are many recipes for making soap bubbles, which differ in the composition and method of preparation. Choose the recipe whose ingredients can easily be found in your home. Or prepare components in advance for a special soap solution. I suggest you look at how to cook a classic version.
|Laundry soap||50 g|
|Glycerol||2 tbsp. l|
As you can see, everything is quite simple. If you can’t find a jar of glycerin at home, you will have to take a walk to the pharmacy.
- Take a piece of laundry soap and wipe it with a grater. Instead of grater, you can use a knife, choose which is more convenient.
- Fill in soap hot water and stir the solution with a spoon until the soap is completely dissolved. In the process, you can laugh at the villainous laugh.
- Do not boil the solution! Water should be hot, but not boiling!
- If a few bars of soap remain to swim in a saucer, strain the solution through cheesecloth.
- Last step. Pour glycerin into the resulting liquid.
Do not forget to prepare a tool that will blow bubbles. A wand from under the store bubble of soap bubbles will do. Often at home they use a straw, which is also very convenient. And you can turn the circle of the desired diameter from the wire found in the garage. Now you are prepared for inflating bubbles of any size!
Solution for soap bubbles as a store
In addition to the classical method, there are many other recipes for making bubbles. Suppose you want to make a soap solution, like in a store. In this case, we study the table with the composition for the manufacture of the store version.
|Dishwashing liquid||200 ml|
|Corn syrup||70-80 ml|
It is better not to use tap water. It degrades the quality of the bubbles! Use the dishwashing detergent that you usually use.
Once you have found corn syrup in the store, you can start making soap bubbles. Ready?
- Boil water and pour into a bowl.
- Pour the dishwashing liquid into the bowl and stir.
- Add corn syrup and mix well.
Done. You are awesome. You can leave the solution for two to three hours to insist, and then begin to have fun, encouraging friends to participate.
Do-it-yourself soap bubbles with glycerin
Are you intrigued? Do you like the idea and want to continue to experiment with bubbles? Well, the classic recipe is not the only one that uses glycerin.
Recipe with washing powder
|Washing powder||50 g|
I want to warn you that it may take several days to prepare a solution with washing powder. If you are willing to make sacrifices, read the instructions.
- Warm up the water. Do not boil.
- Add washing powder and mix. The powder should completely dissolve.
- Pour glycerin and ammonia into the solution. Stir.
- Let it brew for at least two days. It is possible and more.
- Strain the solution through cheesecloth and place the container in the refrigerator overnight.
If you do everything right, the results will pleasantly surprise you.
The recipe for large soap bubbles
The method is a little more complicated than the previous ones, but the result will be more interesting, because the bubbles will come out more than one meter!
|Dishwashing liquid||100 ml|
Take water either distilled or boiled. If you want to prepare more liquid, just keep the proportions.
How to do:
- Dissolve gelatin in a bowl of water, then strain the excess water through cheesecloth.
- Add sugar. It remains to melt everything. Do not heat the liquid to boiling point!
- Take the resulting liquid and add to the prepared water.
- Glycerin and dish detergent add next. Stir the resulting solution. Watch out! No foam should form in the liquid.
Done! Now you can please loved ones with bubbles of a new scale!
Tenacious Big Bubbles Recipe
The second way to make a liquid, from which you will get meter bubbles.
|Dishwashing liquid||100 ml|
|Gel lubricant||50 ml|
Filtered or distilled water is perfect. Use a thicker dishwashing liquid. Use the lubricant without impurities, we just create a solution for the bubbles.
- Mix all ingredients except water.
- Heat water and pour into the solution.
- Mix thoroughly, but not too much. Foam should not appear on the surface of the liquid.
The solution is ready! The result was the so-called "particularly tenacious" bubbles. They will not burst even after contact with water. I advise you to try them in action right now!
Home-made glycerin-free recipe
If glycerin was not found at hand, it does not matter. Bubbles, of course, will turn out not so impressive, but they will inflate. And this is the main point.
The recipe is extremely simple and straightforward.
Dishwashing liquid for washing dishes is not recommended!
Mix the components well in the required quantity and you are done. You can blow bubbles.
Another simple recipe for crafting a soapy solution at no additional cost. You will need:
|Bath foam||100 ml|
We take the components, connect, mix - done! Inflate the bubbles and enjoy!
How to make soap bubbles that do not burst
If you are serious about the art of blowing bubbles, it will be useful to learn how to make the most durable bubbles that do not burst. For cooking you will need:
|Laundry soap||200 g|
Have you prepared? Fine! We proceed to the manufacture of the solution.
- Take the soap and crumble into a cup.
- Add hot water. Stir until the soap has completely dissolved.
- Put sugar and glycerin in the solution. We interfere to the victory.
A particularly strong solution has been prepared and can be used. Test in situations where ordinary bubbles burst right there.
There are a huge number of tricks and life hacks that help in the preparation of soap solutions at home. The following tips will ease the difficult cooking task.
- If you put the solution in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, it will only benefit.
- Thanks to glycerin, the balls are strong, but you do not need to add too much, otherwise it will be difficult to blow bubbles.
- For soapy purposes, use either boiled or distilled water. Tap is not suitable for blowing bubbles.
- The fewer additives, flavors and other colorants in the detergent, the better the bubbles will be.
- You need to inflate slowly and evenly so that the bubbles turn out beautiful and voluminous, and do not burst at the very beginning!
- A thin film should appear on the solution. If there are small bubbles on it, the solution is not of the best quality. Wait until they disappear.
- You can dissolve food color in a soapy solution and get funny colorful bubbles.
It is not necessary to run to the nearest store for soap entertainment, it is enough to have soap, water and glycerin on hand. Bubbles are easy to make yourself without troubles. And if you connect children to this procedure, as with cooking lizun, get a bright and unforgettable pastime.
Try it, experiment! Add dyes to the foam, use flavorings, agitate the family - do everything to get the most out of this unforgettable childhood game.