Unfortunately, the palace is the main dust collector in the apartment. In places of active use, spots appear on the surface of the product over time, and the initial brightness of the colors is lost. Fortunately, if you know how to clean the palace at home, you can solve these problems.
Since ancient times, people have been using carpet products to give the interior beauty, comfort and warmth. And how nice it is to walk around the house barefoot if there is a soft palace on the floor. In the case of multi-storey buildings, such products additionally absorb extraneous sounds.
People who have little free time prefer dry cleaning. Less busy housewives clean the carpet or palace on your own using purchased chemicals or folk remedies. All options have the right to life, so I will consider them in detail.
Folk ways to clean the palace from dirt and smell
To return the palace to its original appearance quickly, it is not necessary to buy expensive chemistry. Folk remedies effectively cope with dirt, stains and other pollution no worse.
- Salt. Vacuum the carpet. Moisten the surface of the palace with a spray bottle and sprinkle with coarse salt. Wait a moment, then remove the salt that has absorbed the dirt with a broom and vacuum again. Thanks to this method, the product will become fresh and clean.
- Soda. The product cleans well wiped places and refreshes the color. Dissolve 5 tablespoons of soda in a liter of warm water. Fill the resulting bottle with a spray bottle and evenly spray the mixture over the surface of the palace. Wait 2 hours, then go for a vacuum cleaner. For dry cleaning, sprinkle contaminated areas with soda and vacuum after 40 minutes.
- Sauerkraut. The old technique provides for the use of cabbage for cleaning, pickled without the addition of vinegar. Rinse the cabbage with water, squeeze and spread the leaves over the palace. Using a brush, rub the cabbage vigorously. Remove the old leaves, gray from dirt, vacuum the carpet and send it to dry.
- Universal cleaner. In a small container, mix a tablespoon of washing powder and soda, add a little vinegar. Pour some hot water into the resulting mixture and mix. Using a sponge, treat the palace with a mixture, then rinse with water.
In addition to high efficiency and availability, folk remedies have another advantage. It is about safety for products made from natural materials.
Purchased products and chemistry
Cleaning the palace at home is a painstaking task. And if a vacuum cleaner is enough for preventive cleaning, helpers are needed to deal with strong pollution and smell. We have already considered effective folk methods, now let's talk about the goods offered by the chemical industry. What tools do the job best?
- Shampoo "5+". The detergent smells nice, easily copes with most of the dirt and is affordable. To combat minor pollution using a foam solution prepared by diluting the chemistry with water. In the case of chronic spots used in concentrated form.
- Shampoo "Vanish". When used correctly, Vanish removes dirt and odor, renews paints.A little shampoo is added to the water basin, mixed and the surface of the product is treated with a foamed solution. If we talk about the shortcomings, there are several of them - high cost, pungent odor and low efficiency in the case of chronic spots.
- Cleaning agent "Help». The cleaner is sold in a bottle equipped with a spray bottle. Help is applied to a contaminated area and rubbed with a damp cloth. According to the reviews of the hostesses, the cleaner has proven itself in the fight against heavy pollution.
- “Drop VOX”. Suitable for cleaning upholstered furniture and all types of carpets. An economical thick foam cleaner is applied to the surface of the palace. When the product dries, thoroughly vacuum it.
How to clean your palace without taking it off the floor
It is not always possible to remove the carpet to conduct high-quality cleaning. But this is not necessary. It’s more important to choose the best cleaning method, because you need different methods to deal with dust, dirt or smell. We consider each case separately.
- Dust. To clean the palace from dust as quickly and efficiently as possible, sprinkle the surface of the carpet product with sodium chloride. Wait a few minutes, then collect with a vacuum cleaner or a wet broom.
- Ingrained dirt. To eliminate old pollution suitable purchased chemistry. If there are no industrial cleaners, the settled tea leaves will help out. Sprinkle tea leaves on the surface of the palace, wait 30 minutes, then collect with a vacuum cleaner. This method is also ideal for dark carpets.
- Bad smell. If the house has small children, cats, dogs or other pets, over time, the palace starts to smell unpleasant. To refresh it, use fabric softener. Apply the product on the palace from two sides and leave it for several hours, opening the windows in the room.
- Paint restoration. Over the years, the brightness of the carpet fades. To return to its original appearance, mix salt and lemon juice in equal amounts, apply to the palace with a brush and rinse with a damp sponge.
Now you are convinced that the palace does not have to be removed for cleaning. If you take into account the above tips, putting the palace in order will not cause difficulties.
How to clean carpets and rugs in dry cleaning
Carpet is an integral part of the living space. It makes the interior warm and cozy. And so that the appearance of a carpet or a palace always pleases the eye and leaves pleasant emotions, it is recommended to periodically clean the product.
Some housewives solve the problem of cleaning themselves. Others, due to lack of free time or in the case of expensive products, seek help from specialized agencies. In this case, only a few know how to clean carpet products in dry cleaning. I’ll tell you about this.
There are several types of dry cleaning carpets.
- Dry method. The basis is the use of a powerful vertical vacuum cleaner. The device is equipped with a device that raises the pile and easily removes dust and dirt from hard-to-reach points. In the case of severe soiling, a liquid cleaner is applied to the carpet, and then treated with a vacuum cleaner.
- Steam cleaning. Indispensable in the fight against old spots and a bad smell. No detergents are used during the procedure, which makes this type of cleaning beneficial for people who are allergic to chemicals.
- Foam cleaning. Cleaning using a foam solution is carried out on special equipment. It is incredibly effective in combating various contaminants and stained with drinks. The only drawback is the need for high-quality drying of the carpet or carpet.
- Delicate cleaning. The technology of pollution control is based on the use of products characterized by neutral acidity. As safe as possible for the product.
When the palace enters the dry cleaning, the master gets acquainted with the “patient”, determines the degree of contamination and selects the technique that will provide the best result. Naturally, this method cannot be called cheap pleasure, but the financial costs fully justify themselves, because dry cleaning has a lot of advantages.
- The cleaning procedure is carried out on special equipment.
- For cleaning, products that are made from environmentally friendly components and do not cause allergies are used.
- Unpleasant odors are eliminated not only from the pile, but also from the base.
- All types of contaminants are removed professionally using the best stain removers.
Cleaning the palace at home is a difficult and time-consuming process, requiring a considerable investment of time. If you want to get the best results quickly, follow the instructions on household chemicals or effective folk methods.
Keep things in the house clean, maintain coziness and comfort, and you will always have a great mood. See you!