Hello dear readers! In the article I will tell you how to learn to love, appreciate and respect yourself. The question is always relevant, so I will consider it in detail, I will give the advice of psychologists and effective exercises.
How much a person loves himself, appreciates and respects himself, determines his satisfaction with life and success. The stronger these feelings, the more victories and achievements. Otherwise, on the path of life there are defeats and constant failures.
According to psychologists, self-esteem is the basis for happiness. A self-respecting person accepts his personality without discussion, recognizes values and virtues. Respect breeds love and helps build relationships with people. Make friends find a guy or a girl easier.
People who do not love themselves, do not value and do not respect, experience inferiority, inability and insecurity. As a result, doubts arise, and undertakings are accompanied by difficulties. In such conditions, achieving a goal or building relationships with people is problematic.
Such people are of the opinion that everything is opposed to them, and in the near future ridicule and condemnation will cover with their heads. Someone else’s assessment hurts greatly, and excessive sensitivity, coupled with shyness and the expectation of bad events, is the reason people shun society.
Loneliness is not considered the key to relief. Such people want to be supported morally and physically, but they do not dare to ask about it. A person who will find the answer to the question in question, cope with difficulties, enjoy life and achieve success.
How to love yourself - psychology
Everyone should love themselves. Some do not understand why they should love themselves, thinking that this is a manifestation of narcissism and selfishness.
Everyone has children, a husband or wife. But each member of the family has his own life and there are times when it is better to pay attention to yourself. Often people compare self-love with a manifestation of selfishness, but this is wrong. It’s all to blame for the fact that they don’t know the meaning of the expression “love yourself”. Therefore, to begin with, I propose to figure this out.
Love yourself - believe in yourself. A self-loving person knows that he can go to the goal and achieve a result no worse than others.
Love yourself - consider the body beautiful. No one forbids striving for the best. If needed remove the sides, do it, but do not forget that beauty lurks in the soul, smile and eyes.
To love oneself is a sober assessment of opportunities. A person cannot be a specialist in all areas. Someone is able to sell some little thing, someone sings, and someone is able to solve problems.
Psychologists recommend discovering talents, developing skills and abandoning the conquest of distant peaks.
- Make yourself fall in love will not work. There are two ways to achieve the goal. Accept yourself as you are. If it doesn’t work out, fight the flaws.
- Not everyone can cope with the flaws of character or appearance. Some are trying their best to remove the hips or get a flat stomach, guided by advertising or the wishes of a loved one. At the same time, they do not realize whether this is necessary. Each has its own positive traits, and it is better to change as you wish.
- Without increasing self-esteem, falling in love with oneself will not work. Uncertainty in strength prevents talent from being discovered. Only a confident person can love himself, because he is capable of much. Moreover, he can give love to loved ones.
- Without sacrifices, the goal cannot be achieved.Remember, when you cannot do without a victim, and when there is no need for it. Do not neglect the needs. When choosing food, clothing and entertainment, be guided by interests and tastes.
Having realized that the body and soul are beautiful, love yourself and give others joy and light. Will remain to maintain state.
Do you like creativity? Give him more time. Do you like going to restaurants or dressing up? Do not think this is wrong. Do what brings emotion and pleasure. Only in this way will you find happiness.
How to learn to value yourself - exercises and tips
Everyone, regardless of gender and age, tries to bring something new and valuable to life, but even after receiving the result, he does not value himself. But in vain, because the only way to become better and smarter.
First of all, make a list of important things you have done throughout your life to assess the amount of work done. As a result, there will be reason to value yourself. If this does not happen, get an incentive to learn.
- Increase self-esteem. The best way to achieve your goal. Self-esteem determines the possibilities and actions of a person, and its absence does not allow even a simple thing to be done. Pay attention to the development of self-esteem.
- Self development. Only a person who works on himself will succeed. By focusing on development, you will benefit yourself and your loved ones. Later you realize that much in life is up to you. Go in for sports, read books, increase IQ and accumulate experience. Mistakes and failures should not impede the achievement of the goal, because thanks to them, a person becomes stronger and better.
- Love and respect yourself. If you want to learn to value yourself, love and respect yourself always. Man cannot exist without mistakes and failures. There are positive points in everything. Without losing heart, look for a way out of the situation. It is possible that after overcoming the barrier you will get the opportunity to find happiness and succeed.
- Find strengths. Disadvantages do not disregard. Thanks to this, you will correctly approach life issues and easily cope with difficulties. A person who knows his merits uses them for their intended purpose.
- Practice. Learning to value yourself through inaction is unrealistic. The key to happiness and success is practice. I advise you to start with actions. If you start to respect them, learn to value yourself and other people with the world around you.
- Find a life destination and passion. Favorite hobby will bring joy, while you can treat yourself with respect, regardless of the result.
Guided by the listed recommendations and tips, you will achieve a strategic goal, find happiness and become a successful person.
How to respect yourself and others
Only a self-respecting person becomes a happy person and enjoys life. The world is imposing rules on people, which adversely affects confidence.
People who do not respect themselves, others are disrespectful. Everyone knows this, but not everyone is trying to change something in life. Self-esteem is easy to learn.
- Accept yourself despite flaws in appearance and flaws in character. There are no perfect people.
- Engage in self-development and strive for excellence. Read books and work on skills and habits. This will allow become smarter and start living a full life.
- Love yourself. The main thing in this matter is not to overdo it, otherwise love will become egoism, providing for the satisfaction of personal needs.
- Pamper yourself more often. Make a list of things that are fun. It can be reading books, a warm shower or shopping.
- Be more tolerant of your person without making many demands. If the attempt to do something ended in failure, this is not a reason for self-criticism. Analyze everything and try again.
- Change stressful work. People go to work every day, wake up early, and fall into stressful situations throughout the day. Work brings negative emotions.A self-respecting person will surely change jobs and find employment that meets the needs and brings pleasure.
- Take a closer look at the people you chat with. If communication is not to your liking, discard it or minimize it.
- Keep promises. If you give yourself promises, try to keep them, especially when it comes to goals and desires. Each fulfilled promise enhances self-esteem, which is good for building self-esteem.
- Do not compare yourself with strangers. I advise you to analyze the qualities of a successful person or individual entrepreneur, principles and actions, and put the acquired knowledge into practice.
- Don't hold on to the past. Unpleasant situations and grievances, let go and forget, and forgive the people who are involved in this. Otherwise, you will not be able to fully enjoy the delights of life.
Before moving on to the action, consider the reasons why you still disrespect yourself.
It cannot be ruled out that complexes and psychology, low self-esteem and lack of personal life are to blame. Do not forget, the world around you will begin to respect you after you do it.
Love and self-respect are not considered selfishness unless a person puts himself above others. If you do not feel these feelings for yourself, then there will be an appropriate attitude towards others.
Inability to love, value and respect your personality contributes to the emergence of complexes. Women complain of beauty or are unhappy with body parts. At the same time, many ladies do not interfere with these shortcomings to live happily. They know how to love and appreciate themselves.
Valued, loving and self-respecting people are in harmony. They confidently and leisurely go through life, radiating happiness and joy.
How to dispose of the acquired knowledge is up to you. It remains for me to wish good luck and say goodbye.