Many newlyweds think about how to make the wedding interesting for guests. To do this, it is enough to order a fire show, invite a musical group, come up with cool and dance competitions for a wedding that will enliven the event.
Banquet is the most important stage of the wedding. They approach his organization with responsibility - decorate the hall, create a delicious menu, come up with an interesting entertainment program.
We need to try to make wedding contests universal, like New Year competitions. At the wedding will come not only young people, but also grandparents. Therefore, contests should be suitable for age participants.
I bring to your attention 10 interesting options.
- "Sing a song". The presenter makes a certain word, and the participants all together sing a song in which this word is present. At the end of a small concert, the most vociferous guest receives a prize. If there are many guests, the competition can be repeated several times.
- “Dress another.” Contestants are divided into pairs. Each couple receives a bag of clothes. One member of the couple blindfolded, and the second puts on his clothes. Believe me, the result will amuse everyone. Especially if you put comic items in the bag.
- “Ditties”. A simple, perky and fun contest. Guests need to come up with and sing ditties about the newlyweds.
- “Pop the balls.” Contestants are divided into two teams. A ball is tied to the feet of each participant. Players must burst the balls of opponents. A team that has no balls left loses.
- “Prove love.” The groom should tie a towel as tight as possible. So he can demonstrate his love to the bride. After that, he will have to untie the knot to show that he will resolve any conflict.
- “The cherished ribbon.” Contestants are couples from a girl and a guy. The girl holds in her hand a ribbon twisted in a pouch. The guy with his teeth takes the end of the tape and tries to wrap the girl. So he creates certain clothes. The pair wins, who will be able to create the most accurate and beautiful suit.
- “Family Budget.” Players are divided into two teams. They need to know the prices in the country, as the toastmaster asks how much a certain product costs. Team members will have to respond quickly. The team that gives quick and correct answers wins.
- The trickle. Suitable for youth. The players are divided into pairs, and asked to form a corridor. A participant without a pair goes through the corridor, choosing a person who is attractive to himself. A player who has lost a pair does the same.
- “Tear the paper.” Several participants sit on benches or chairs and lay on their knees on a piece of paper. After that, the girls sit down on the hands of the guys. They have to tear this paper without hands. The pair whose paper will tear the most will win.
- “Pour into a glass.” Couples participate in the competition. A girl clamps a glass between her legs, and a young man - a bottle cognac or champagne. The guy gets to the girl and fills her glass with the contents of the bottle. Then the young man should drink the contents of the glass without hands. The fastest pair wins.
I offered 10 interesting and cool contests on the wedding. I believe that this selection is very successful and will amuse the wedding event.
Video of the funniest competitions
The conversation does not end there. Ahead you will find no less interesting material on entertainment at the wedding. Keep reading and wind up on your mustache.
5 funniest wedding contests
Choosing wedding contests is not easy. In solving this problem, consider the tastes of the guests and the wishes of the newlyweds.
I propose to consider 5 funny options that will entertain guests, cheer up and create a fun atmosphere.
- “Funny speaker.” The host invites participants to become speakers. Each contestant says a tongue twister, with candy in his mouth. The winner is the one who correctly told more tongue twisters.
- "Inflating the balls." Best suited for men who want to demonstrate strength. Men inflate balloons until they burst. Victory goes to those who burst all the balls faster than competitors.
- "Gladiator". Ropes with small objects are tied to the waist of men. For example, matchboxes or plastic christmas toys. The length of the thread should allow the box to hang on the floor. Participants try to press an opponent’s box against the floor. Who quickly cope with the task, enters into a confrontation with another opponent.
- “Fast and attentive.” Participants in the competition take places at the table on which the prize lies. Once the facilitator completes the countdown, participants must remove the reward from the table. This is not so easy. To complicate the task, the host can use different numbers. The prize will go to the most dexterous and attentive player.
- "Football". Participants perform various movements with the body and without arms swing potatoes tied to a belt. Potato need to get into a small box and move it towards the gate. The participant wins the first to score a goal.
7 competitions for guests
If your friends who have wedding is scheduled, have given you the role of the host, and in this matter you are a complete beginner, I offer time-tested wedding contests for guests.
Most of the time, guests of the wedding event are at the table. So that gatherings do not become a massive absorption of festive dishes, guests are entertained from time to time.
It is not difficult to guess that the main advantage of the table competitions is that guests do not have to get up from the table.
- “Compliments.” The host addresses guests with the request to express several compliments to the newlyweds in turn. Repeating is prohibited. Victory goes to the guest, who will give the final compliment. The winner is awarded a funny prize.
- “Family Proverbs”. The host read out to the guests proverbs on the topic of family. This applies only to the beginning of proverbs, guests must finish them. The winner is the participant who will score the most points by completing correctly will accept or a proverb.
- “Funny synonyms.” Before the toast, the host reminds guests that a Russian wedding can be imagined without an invigorating and amusing drink, such as vodka or liquor, difficult. After that, he voices the word “drink” and invites them to come up with synonyms. The winner is the guest, from whose lips the greatest number of synonyms will sound.
- “Blind waiter.” Toastmaster selects a pair and blindfolds them. A man sits on a chair, and a woman is given a plate with a glass of vodka, a sandwich and salad. The girl should work a bit as a waitress and serve the client.
- “Family restaurant”. Only women are willing to show everyone their cooking skills. They will receive a wide variety of incompatible products. Of them they have to cook salad. The victory will go to the participant who cooks the dish using the maximum amount of ingredients.
- “Nuts”. Only women participate. Put nuts on the chairs, and then sit the participants on them. Each woman calls the number of nuts in her chair. The woman who wins faster than the others will call the correct number.
- "Guess the melody". To conduct the contest, cutting of popular songs will be required. After the melody begins to sound, the player who guessed it raises his hands and says “stop”.Then the guest calls the song. The guest with the most guessed songs wins.
So, the guests actively participated in competitions. The time has come to work for the public and the newlyweds.
5 contests for the bride and groom
The main thing is that the competitions do not hurt the pride of the participants, allow them to show wit, and contribute to the formation of a positive attitude.
Almost all competitions are focused on quick acquaintance of guests. As a result, even the most shy people manage to get comfortable in the new environment.
- "Blackmail". To carry out a list of questions is required. The newlyweds are taken aside. The husband picks up his wife and goes to his table. He can take a step only after a positive answer to the insidious question.
- “Newlyweds Tournament”. The competition will help you learn how well the newlyweds are prepared for family life. This is a kind of marathon. The culprits of the celebration can be made to peel potatoes, sew buttons, hammer nails and even swaddle a child.
- “Guess your spouse.” In the center of the room they put several chairs on which several guests and the groom sit. The bride, blindfolded, guesses narrowed by a specific organ. For example, an ear or nose. After guessing the wife and spouse.
- "Executioner". You will need to prepare a few questions and two jugs of water. The bride has to play the role of a passive executioner, and the bridegroom to become a victim. A jug is a guillotine. If the wife gives the wrong answer to the question of the host, the contents of the jug will be poured onto the husband.
- "Family fire." Guests must line up in two lines and form a corridor. The width of the corridor is about 3 meters. Newlyweds need to go through the corridor, holding lit candles in their hands. They should save the fire, as guests will blow on it.
These fun wedding contests for the bride and groom are very popular these days. In general, the number of such contests amounts to thousands. But, I believe, a selection of 5 popular options is enough for the newlyweds to demonstrate their love, devotion and faith.
Modern weddings are held according to one scheme. First, the groom buys the bride, then the marriage is registered, then the newlyweds walk, and finally a festive banquet.
The official part of the banquet is accompanied by congratulations and giveaways. Guests not only sit at tables and eat, but also take part in competitions. And this is no accident, because contests are the key to a fun feast.
Even music and dance groups will not endow the holiday with fun. This is the merit of only contests and games. The conduct should be carried out by a person with extensive experience behind him. He can ignite the audience and force him to participate in competitions.
Surely, you are convinced that the role of wedding competitions is extremely important. If a wedding is planned, be sure to pay attention to their selection, because the atmosphere at the holiday depends on this. My advice and recommendations will certainly help in this matter.