Every person has a hobby. One likes fishing, someone prefers needlework, while others like outdoor activities. In this article, I’ll show you how to learn how to skate quickly and show some useful videos.
No training required legs up or supernatural abilities. Enough roller skates, securely mounted on their feet, and you can go on the asphalt track. The main thing is a dry road surface without pits and bumps.
- If you haven’t skated before, first of all learn to stand on them correctly. An assistant who plays the role of a support will not hurt. The best result will be brought by the assistant who understands a question.
- Take the correct pose, with slightly bent legs and a torso leaning forward. Push off with one skate, and then with the other.
- Make sure that the toe of the boot in front looks slightly outward. Otherwise, the legs will get tangled and fall. Do not overdo it, otherwise the legs will corrode to the sides.
- Learn to brake without fail. A special brake is attached to the frame of one roller skate. Use it at low speed. One foot is involved in braking. Loss of balance is fraught with a turn or fall.
- Some people buy inline skates without braking. Such rollers help to master various types of skating, for example, with your back forward. The brake does not allow to ride in this way.
- A full stop is made in several ways. The first method involves the use of static objects: fences, poles or trees. Hold onto an object to stop.
- You can stop using the lawn or grassy lawn. It is enough to go to the grass and go for a run. Ultimately stop. Sometimes obstacles appear on the way and stopping abruptly will not work. To avoid a collision, use a workaround.
- Prepare for a change of direction in advance. If you are going to turn right, extend your right leg slightly forward and vice versa. Performing the maneuver, sit down slightly and tilt the body slightly to the right side. After exiting the turn, align the movement.
At first, training is accompanied by falls and failures. But even a professional is not immune to loss of balance. Be sure to use protective equipment. To increase your workout efficiency, check out our helpful tips and video tutorials. Do not accelerate strongly until you master the cornering and braking skills.
Video tutorial for beginners
Constantly count the actions and monitor the situation on the track. This will help to timely maneuver and avoid trouble. Through recommendations and ongoing training learn fast rollerblading.
Teaching a child to roller skate
Continuing the topic of the article, I will consider teaching roller skating for a child. As practice shows, it is easier for children to learn to ride, training is quick and easy if parents are interested in the child.
There are schools, courses and clubs, visiting which the child will learn to stand on skates and skillfully ride. But the services of such institutions are paid.
Master art will work at home. Need roller skates and the right approach to training. A step-by-step instruction, which is described below, will help.
- Video selection. Choose a roller skate responsibly. Remember, one set is enough for a child for several years.Even popular and fashionable models are meticulous.
- Protection - Baby Health. Obligatory purchase a protective kit from a helmet, knee pads and elbow pieces. Nothing will threaten the child if you skate using protection.
- Training. Only a person who knows the intricacies of roller skating can teach a child to stand on his feet and ride. Usually, children are taught by fathers and mothers who run after children in parks and streets, giving tips and tricks. This is not entirely correct. It is better to ask the child to perform a series of simple exercises with which he will get used to the “new shoes” and learn to keep his balance. In this case, the child should not slouch.
- Wear and tighten casters correctly. Starting the first workout, support the child until he learns to hold his legs in parallel and move back and forth.
- The first steps. When the child is confident, the first step is to be taken. It's about U-turns, bends and squats. Parents should help.
- Introducing the braking system. For braking, a mechanism is provided at the rear of the roller, which plays an important role. Teach your child to use the brakes and fall correctly.
Do not forget that the achievement of the goal is hindered by fear, which fetters movement and hinders the adoption of independent decisions.
Video training for children
Children are afraid of falls. They will overcome fear by realizing that the protection used will prevent trouble. To do this, ask the child to kneel or lean on his elbow.
How to ride roller sneakers
You won’t surprise anyone with roller skates. For many people, skating is interesting hobby, allowing you to have fun and chat with friends. Roller sneakers have appeared on the market recently and are of interest to people.
Further, the conversation will go on the development of riding roller skates. If you think that it’s easy to learn riding this unusual shoe, you are mistaken. Sneakers have one wheel, and braking is done by lowering the toe. Therefore, mastering the technique is problematic.
- Take a starting position. Stand on a flat surface and place one foot in front of the other so that the feet are in line.
- Learn to stand. Raise your socks and keep your balance. After receiving the result, do a few tilts to the sides to feel the balance.
- Learning to stand, start moving. Lower the toe of the hind leg, slightly tilt the body back and start the movement, pushing the hind leg. In movement, make sure that the hind leg touches the front leg.
- At first, do not accelerate much. Before that, master the technique of stopping. To stop, lower both feet and go forward a bit. Otherwise, a fall is inevitable.
- The heel is also used as a brake.. If you need a stop, raise the toe as high as possible so that the rear edge of the sole touches the road surface. This stopping method is suitable for beginners.
It’s easy to learn riding on “shoes with wheels”, but to achieve the result, patience, endurance and perseverance are required.
Having mastered skating on roller sneakers, it remains to find a place that is suitable for this variety of outdoor activities. And do not forget about protection. She will make sure medical policy not required. Even professionals do not go on the track without protective uniforms.
How to choose videos
If you want to choose good roller skates, I recommend giving preference to a comfortable model that matches skills and abilities. The market offers various options. Some of them are focused on fast driving, others on performing tricks, and others on skating. Rollers - beautiful New Year's gift or birthday.
Roller skates consist of several elements - boots, frame, wheels, cuffs, clips and straps with laces. Every element is important.
Since you are a beginner, first decide on the type of roller.Refuse models with small wheels, they are focused on performing tricks and do not contribute to learning to ride. A model with a large number of wheels will also not work. Such roller skates are designed for high-speed riding. A model with four wheels on each boot and brake is ideal.
- The main function of the boot is to maintain the foot. It determines the level of comfort and balance. Choose shoes of the appropriate type and size.
- Shoes should be comfortable and comfortable. Do not stop at the first model you like. Only in this case, skiing will bring pleasure.
- The quality of the rollers depends on the size of the wheels and the material of which they are made. Big wheels provide fast driving, and small wheels - maneuverability. Pay attention to the hardness of the wheels. It depends on the indicator on which surface to ride.
- I recommend to refuse to buy cheap roller skates with plastic wheels. Riding them is difficult, and skating is accompanied by unpleasant sounds. Do not fall for the trick of the seller offering bad goods for little money.
- An important element of the rollers is bearings, for the manufacture of which alloy steel or carbon material is used. The first option is resistant to wear and more expensive.
- For bearings, oil and grease are used. In the first case, due to the small resistance, rapid rotation is achieved. As for greased bearings, they are more inert and more water resistant.
- A frame attached to the sole of the boot holds the wheels. It is made of metal, plastic or composites. Composite frames, characterized by high rigidity and the ability to reduce vibration, deserve attention.
- The last important element is the clips - mechanical fasteners, through which the shoes are fixed on their feet. The main thing is that they allow you to quickly fasten your shoes and securely fixed on your foot.
I hope the tips will help you choose reliable, high-quality, beautiful and convenient videos. When you learn to skate and ride, you can burn calories, increase stamina and strengthen the body. Promisingly, right?
Any thing has a story, and inline skates are no exception. The official presentation of the first videos in the world took place in 1760. The inventor was Joseph Merlin. The grant of a patent for a miracle of technology took place in France in early 1819.
The first rollers in the world had wheels located in a line, but in 1863 quads appeared - rollers with wheels on both sides of the platform. This version of roller skates was characterized by increased stability, which reduced the number of falls. As a result, quads supplanted classical linear models for a long time.
In 1876, the commercials received several innovations. It is about two bearings and a brake. If the wheel design has changed many times during its existence, the brakes remain the same.
In the eighties of the last century, polyurethane wheels were added, which before that were made of wood or metal. In the first case, the wheels wore out, and in the second, vibration was poorly damped. Polyurethane is an elastic material with excellent rolling resistance and is resistant to shock and abrasion. As a result, wheels made of this material increased the durability of the rollers, reduced vibrations and facilitated control.
Until the end of the last century, roller skates were created on hard boots, while in 1995 one of the manufacturers did not use soft ones. This innovation has found application.
I hope you found useful information in the material.Good luck and see you soon!