If you are interested in how to make chacha from grapes, apples, tangerines at home, check out the article. I will share the secrets of home-made alcohol product, I will tell you a lot of interesting topics.
Chacha is an alcoholic beverage from Georgia. Some people call chacha grape vodka, but this is not so, because in reality it is brandy. Vodka is produced by distillation, and chacha is produced by distillation.
Real chacha is made in Abkhazia and Georgia. It is made both at home and in enterprises. The strength of this moonshine on average is 50 degrees. Some craftsmen produce a 70-degree product.
Almost all residents of Georgia know and know how to make chacha. According to local residents, moderate consumption of a hoppy drink has a positive effect on blood pressure and complexion. Use in small doses, since the fortress in some cases reaches 70 degrees.
Classic Georgian Recipe
The quality of Georgian moonshine directly depends on the grape variety and production technology.
- grape squeeze - 10 l.
- sugar - 5 kg.
- yeast - 0.1 kg.
- chilled boiled water - 30 l.
- All ingredients except yeast are placed in a glass jar. Yeast is added last. The water temperature should be at 25 degrees. Warmer water will negatively affect the fermentation process.
- The capacity is put in a warm, unlit room for about two weeks. Top with gauze and periodically mix the mash.
- After the time, the moment of distillation comes. First, the pulp collected on the surface is removed. To do this, pass the liquid through cheesecloth.
- Move the contents of the vessel into the moonshine. Turn on the gas and gradually increase the temperature.
- After the first distillation, a slightly turbid liquid with an unpleasant odor is obtained. Second distillation will solve the problem.
Now we know how to make chacha at home. Following the tips, prepare wonderful Georgian moonshine that will cheer up any company.
How to make Chacha from grapes
In each village of the Caucasus, they still store the technology of making classic grape chacha.
- For cooking use grape cake. Fill 15 kg of cake in a large glass dish, add 5 kg of sugar and pour 5 liters of clean water. All mix thoroughly.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and put in a warm place for about one week. Mix the mixture thoroughly every day.
- After the specified time, from the surface of the mixture, which managed to ferment, collect the pulp. Then the mash is poured into the moonshine still and primary distillation is carried out.
- The result is a primary grape chacha that has an unpleasant fusel odor. The beverage is re-distilled to eliminate the flaw.
- At the end of the procedure, the alcohol liquid is bottled and sent to a warm place for 40 days.
Now you know how to make chacha from grapes. Homemade drink has an exquisite aroma and is suitable for any occasion. The fortress reaches 70 degrees.
How to make apple chacha
Chacha is usually made from grapes. Nevertheless, not everyone can get grape meal. The situation with apples is different; they are sold everywhere. The recipe for making apples is simple. The technology is not much different from grape and not more complicated. beer technology.
Some craftsmen use apples with pears in the manufacture, others add potatoes. It depends on personal taste preferences and the scale of the imagination.
- Pure apples are crushed and placed in a 100-liter barrel or can.
- The apple mixture is poured with water and 10 kg of sugar are added. All mixed and left for about a week and a half.
- The completion of the fermentation process is determined as follows: if the remnants of apples sank to the bottom, then everything is fine.
- After that distill. Instead of a metal pipe, use a plastic bag. In the case of the pipe, apple chacha gets a different taste. It is difficult to say why this happens, but practice clearly demonstrates this.
- From one hundred liters of sourdough, 12 liters of a high-quality product are obtained, the strength of which reaches 50 degrees.
If there are no grapes, use apples. How to make a chacha from apples, I just told. Good luck in winemaking!
How to make Mandarin Chacha
If you make chacha from mandarins, you get an exotic drink and excellent alcoholic treat.
- tangerine extracts - 10 kg.
- boiled water - 5 l.
- sugar - 3.5 kg.
- The listed components are sent to a large glass vessel and mixed well.
- Cover the container with a lid and put in a warm place for fermentation.
- After one week, the pulp is removed and the resulting mass is transferred to the moonshine still.
- Distilled according to the standard scheme. To make the drink better, they do secondary distillation. The result is a crystal clear liquid.
- Bottled and left for about a month and a half to insist.
The technology for making tangerine chacha is simple, but it takes a lot of time. If you are going to cook, be patient.
How to drink chacha
At the end of the material, we will consider how to drink chacha, because the incorrect use of strong alcohol can cause problems.
- Wine glasses. Grappa is drunk from cognac glasses, and it is customary to pour chacha into ordinary glasses for vodka.
- Feed temperature. The indicator is affected by the quality of the product. If the drink is aged and purified, drink at room temperature. If the quality is not above average, cool to 10 degrees.
- Dosage. Georgians drink in small portions. Locals consider the drink a symbol of longevity. Each local owner will definitely find a bottle of grape moonshine.
- Snack. Some people serve sweet drinks to the drink, while others prefer to drink with savory treats, such as salted salmon. The indigenous people of Abkhazia do not sort out and serve whatever they want on the table.
- Mixing. By tradition, they drink in pure form. Often washed down with homemade dry wine. Having missed two glasses of grape moonshine, they drink a glass of wine. This combination causes rapid intoxication, and in the morning wait severe hangover.
We examined how to drink and make chacha at home. I add that on the basis of the drink excellent cocktails are obtained.
I will share a little secret that will help to make sure of the quality of the chachi. Dip your finger in the drink and bring to the source of fire. If the flame completely burns out and does not harm the finger, say with confidence that the drink is natural and high-quality.