Not everyone can boast a decent salary. Sometimes, for some reason, the money earned is only enough for a few weeks. As a result, you have to get into debt. It is not surprising that many of us are interested in how to learn how to save money and save money with a small salary.
If a small monthly income, do not rush to be upset. Many have to live from paycheck to paycheck, and debt is a common occurrence. The habit of spending all money is of a universal nature.
Step-by-Step Action Plan
A waste of money is a habit, so it will turn out to be replaced by another manner. In particular, even with a small income, you can save some of the money. Consider other ways to save and save.
- Determine the purpose for which you are going to save. Remember your dreams and choose the option for which you can suffer for several months. Otherwise, the motive will disappear, and the accumulated funds will be wasted.
- From any income, without delay, save a small amount. 5-10% is enough. Undoubtedly, a person’s life is constantly accompanied by force majeure, but if everything is in order, adhere to the rule strictly.
- Having collected a small amount, open a deposit in the bank with a compound interest - when, after a certain period of time, the accrued interest is added to the invested amount, and in the future they “drop” from the increased deposit.
- It is important that the account you put the money into is not accessible. There are higher interest rates on such deposits.
- If took a loan, after repayment, transfer the amount equal to the monthly payment to the deposit account. Surely during the time of repayment of the loan, they learned to save.
- If you want to buy something beautiful, large and expensive, postpone the purchase for several weeks. During this time, the euphoria will pass.
- Pay in stores in cash. If you use a credit card, you have to pay interest to the bank. In addition, paying in cash, it is easier to save a percentage of the amount spent.
- Without fail keep a diary and make purchases throughout the week. At the end of the week, analyze the expenses and determine which products will be rejected. Put the money you save next week into your account.
We examined general tips that will help you learn how to save money and save up with a small salary. I add that if incomes increase sharply, do not change your lifestyle dramatically.
How to learn to save money on food
The lion's share of the family budget is left in grocery stores, markets and in supermarkets. How to learn how to save money on food so that nutrition remains healthy and wholesome?
Consider very effective ways to save, allowing you to save up to thirty percent of the monthly family budget.
- Do not go to the store with an empty stomach. Do not take credit card. So buy the most important products without overspending.
- Do not buy convenience foods. Learn to make them yourself. As a result, you lose interest in bakery products, sausages and semi-finished products. All family members must participate in the preparation of home-cooked foods. Cutlets, dumplings and vareniki They are frozen for a long time and quickly prepare breakfast or lunch.
- Make a menu for the week. So learn what to cook for breakfast or dinner. This will help rational use of products on different days. Buy products guided by the daily menu.
- Go to the store with the list. If you want to buy something tasty, write a treat in the menu for the next week. Before going to the supermarket, be sure to take a discount card and a package.
- In stores, inspect the lower shelves and the far corners of the shelves. There are inexpensive and fresh goods. In stores in sight are the most expensive goods and products whose shelf life is coming to an end.
- Buy best-selling goods that are stored for a long time at wholesale stores. In particular, buying groats or sugar in a bag, save a lot of money. At any time, you can cooperate with neighbors or relatives.
- Choose local products. Such companies spend less money on transportation and marketing. Consequently, local products are more affordable.
- Visit the market more often during the season. This will open access to fresh food. And if you look at the market in the evening, you can buy cheaper.
- Freeze food and get ready for winter. Owners of a good freezer should use freezing foods. We are talking about greens, berries, mushrooms. As a result, you can save on food in the winter. Carefully prepare for the winter by harvesting jam, soup preparations and canned vegetables.
- Buy fish and meat wisely. In particular, buying a whole chicken will cost less than a piecemeal purchase. In addition, paws and wings are prepared wonderful soup. If you buy red fish, use the fillet portion for cooking the main dish, and cook the ear or broth from the head.
- Many at work buy food in cafeterias, and drinks in vending machines. Take prepared food in containers with you, and in a drawer of the table keep a thermos with tea or coffee.
A few months of such savings on food will help switch to a tasty, varied and healthy food.
How to save in the family
A small income sometimes does not interfere with buying expensive things and going on vacation. At the same time, for some, even a decent income does not help to get out of big debts. This is because people do not know how to save money in the family. To achieve the goal, you will have to learn how to analyze life and maintain a family budget.
- Plan income and expenses. Some do not know how much money is in their wallet. In such circumstances, you can’t save.
- Say no to loans. According to experts, a loan is justified if it helps to earn (business expansion) or the life of the item that is bought exceeds the term of the loan agreement (car loan).
- Set aside a percentage of income. Real savings in the family budget include saving ten percent of the monthly income. In most cases, this amount is invisible.
- Set aside unexpected funds. We are talking about gifts, repaid debts, lottery winnings and so on.
- Buy some envelopes. Put money in everyone for unforeseen expenses and holidays. As practice shows, a sudden breakdown of a mobile phone or an unexpected invitation to an event can drain the family budget.
- Give up emotional shopping. Before you buy a little thing, think a little. It is possible that the next day you will begin to doubt the purchase. The list of emotional purchases includes cheap shoes, discount equipment, fashionable skirt on sale.
- Make a menu for the week. It will simplify the process of replenishing stocks and saving the budget. Buy long-stored products in bulk, and goods that have to be purchased daily in small stalls. The assortment of such outlets will not provoke the acquisition of unplanned things.
- Divide the purchased products into groups and carefully analyze. According to studies, a third of the average family’s budget is spent on sweets and dangers, which are easy to do or replace with a useful analogue.
- Trivia - Invisible Thieves. As practice shows, the purchase of a refrigerator empties the wallet much less than the constant purchase of chewing gum, chocolates, coffee in vending machines and other gizmos. If you drink a lot, carry a bottle of water with you, and reading enthusiasts are cheaper to buy an e-book.
- Many people like to eat anywhere but not at home.. They visit cafeterias and pizzerias, leaving tidy sums there. Sometimes fast food is indispensable. But such expenses should be present in the budget.
- Buy only quality items. Cost of good shoes or reliable drill high, but these things will last a long time and more than pay off.
- Buy concentrates and universal products. Every housewife uses household chemicals. Buying such products is more expensive, but a small expense and a long service life will help to save.
14 ways to save
Now it’s no secret how to learn to save money in the family. Using these methods in practice, make sure that saving and saving money even in modern life is real.
How to save like Europeans
Europeans at an early age learn to spend the budget correctly. The trend is observed in all countries of Europe, the inhabitants of which have access to many social benefits. Europeans save on household appliances, items of clothing, household utensils, food and even medicine. The only thing they do not save on is education.
Europeans get a high quality of life through proper budget allocation. According to statistics, most Europeans buy goods and use services during sales.
Consider several European countries whose residents are adept at managing their budgets. Recommendations will help solve financial problems, repay loans, improve your health and relax.
How do Germans save
The leading position in the field of economy is occupied by the Germans. Every resident of Germany tries every month to save 10% of income for children and pension. Most of the income goes to housing and food. The second cost item is transport and maintenance.
In Germany, saving on clothes is a common thing. Germans can walk in one thing for years. Even after prolonged wear, they don’t throw things away, but donate them to charitable foundations and organizations.
In this European state, they save a lot on utilities. The Germans turn on the heating system only after the onset of severe cold weather. If the room temperature is tolerable, use an extra blanket or put on another socks.
The only thing the Germans willingly spend money on is travel. On a trip for tourist purposes, they can spend a decent portion of their savings.
How do the French save
The French have a different approach to saving money. Before buying any gizmos, they actively visit sites and directories in search of information. Only after a family vote they buy.
Residents of France save on travel. In our country, for this purpose, people have to walk or change from a car to a bicycle. The French take turns using one car and collectively go in a certain direction.
In France, the largest number of gourmets who like to eat is concentrated. The average Frenchman spends about a quarter of his income on food.
How do Swedes save
Sweden is a wonderful European country, whose residents have to pay high taxes, up to 60% of income. Like the Germans, the Swedes respect clothing and wear it for several years. In the country, unnecessary items are sold over the Internet.
Thanks to high taxes, Swedes have access to free education and medicine. If a resident of Sweden needs to buy medicines worth 1,000 euros, he will pay only 250. The state will cover the remaining amount.
If you carefully read the article, certain ideas and ideas have probably developed that will help you properly manage your family budget. Use the knowledge gained in practice.
Under the influence of habits, it is not easy to start saving. If you really want to master the art of saving money, you will have to change your habits. On the way to the goal, disruptions and purchases of useless things are possible.However, do not stop. Hope for success and follow the plan.
Passing by the little things that you can buy, but do not buy for the sake of economy, try to put aside the amount corresponding to the value of the thing. After a few minutes, the piggy bank will increase.
Do not borrow money or borrow money unless absolutely necessary. Even the most profitable loan will have to be overpaid. It’s better to wait a bit, save money and buy for cash.
At the end of each month, take stock to see the fruits of the work done, set goals and take pride in achievements.
The article on how to learn how to save money and save with a small salary has come to an end. I hope that thanks to the advice you can give your child an education, make a good repair in the house and repeatedly go on vacation abroad. See you!