The exam is a centralized exam held in Russian educational institutions. Thanks to the control measuring materials, it helps to assess the quality of student training. In the article we learn how to pass the exam, what exams to pass and how to get 100 points.
Since 2009, the exam has been the form of final exams at the lyceum or school, as well as the form of entrance examinations to universities. The list of compulsory disciplines is presented by mathematics and the Russian language. The remaining items are chosen at will. It could be foreign language, literature, computer science, physics, geography and others.
The number of optional items selected for delivery is not limited. When compiling a list of disciplines, students are guided by the requirements of the candidate for admission higher educational institution.
Pass the exam from May to June. The legislation provides for early and additional delivery periods. The first is in April, and the second in July. Early graduation from state testing is allowed to graduates of the current year who:
- Drafted into the army;
- Sent to the Russian or international Olympiad;
- Are sent for treatment abroad;
- They graduate from a Russian-language school in a country with a difficult climate.
The additional period provides for the passing of the exam by foreign citizens, graduates of previous years, graduates of primary vocational education.
On the Russian territory, the state exam is supervised by the Federal Service for Supervision of Science and Education with the support of executive bodies of Russian entities. If testing is carried out abroad, in addition to Rosobrnadzor, the founders of an educational institution that has passed state accreditation participate in the procedure.
Assessment of the results of the final certification is based on a 100-point system. For each discipline, a minimum score is set, overcoming which confirms that the student has mastered the school curriculum. The exam results are considered valid for 4 years following the year in which the student received them.
If the result of the participant of the final certification in compulsory academic discipline does not reach the established minimum level, a second surrender is provided for in an additional period. If the second change turned out to be unsatisfactory, it is allowed to try his luck again, but already in the fall. In the case of the subject of choice, everything is more complicated. A certification participant who has not scored a minimum number of points is forced to wait for a year to be retake.
How to pass the exam if you don't know anything
Pedagogical practice shows that instead of preparing for exams, schoolchildren relax and chat with friends. In the old days, in the absence of knowledge, lazy schoolchildren came to the rescue of crippled cribs.
The introduction of the exam has greatly complicated the procedure for passing state testing.Members of the commission closely monitor each student, and the use of cheat sheets and electronics is severely punished. How to successfully pass the certification, if during the preparatory period the matter did not come to study? In this regard, I have a few tips.
- If there are still a few weeks before the day of judgment, proceed with the preparation. Use the services of a tutor and pay special attention to the solution of test tasks. Learning a basic level is the key to success if you don't know anything.
- If testing after a few days and there is no time to study the material, go over the pages of the textbook. It is possible that at an important moment visual memory will come to the rescue. How to improve memory, I told in one of the articles.
- When the day of testing comes, keep confidence, grab a pass, a passport, a few pens and pencils, a ruler with an eraser, and go. Also make sure that the backpack contains a bottle of mineral water and a chocolate bar.
- Once in the audience, select the place you like, sit comfortably at the table and take a few deep breaths. Do not worry. During the year you attended classes and for sure something remained in your memory.
- After receiving the package with forms and tasks, slowly fill in the registration data. When the teachers give the go-ahead, get down to business. At your disposal 4 hours.
- Start with what you know. Having coped with easy tasks, switch to more complex tasks. Even if there are difficulties with the decision, do not rush to leave the audience. Sit to the last. There are frequent cases when the right answer comes at the last moment.
People who are familiar with the final certification process argue that many students greatly exaggerate the complexity of the situation and lower their level of knowledge in their thoughts. It’s all because of a lot of stress. If you strive to achieve the goal, curb panic, calm down and tune in to work. This is the secret to success.
What exam exams pass in 11th grade in 2020
According to available information, to get a certificate in 2020, passing tests in grade 11 in mathematics and the Russian language is not enough. Now you need to pass an additional exam of your choice.
If you do not plan to study at a university, opt for a simple school discipline.
A complete list of items available for selection is presented in literature, chemistry, physics, history, geography, social studies, computer science and foreign languages.
Among the innovations in 2020, there is a lack of a test part, with the exception of foreign languages. Therefore, prepare for the test responsibly, since a written exam is more difficult than a multiple-choice test.
There were rumors that in 2020 grades for the exam will affect the marks in the certificate in the direction of decrease or increase. The complication of the Russian language exam is also planned. This year, graduates expect more challenging tasks. As for the essay and the criteria for its evaluation, no changes are provided here.
List of the most sought after Universities Exams are represented by the exact sciences, including computer science, chemistry and physics. This is due to the shortage of qualified engineers in the country and the excess of economists and financiers.
Periodically visit the portal of the Federal Institute for Pedagogical Measurements. It regularly publishes documents regarding the passing of the exam. There is also a table of changes that will help in compiling a complete impression of the innovations.
What exam you need to take for admission to universities
It is impossible to enter an institute or university without a certificate of passing the exam. It is important that a graduate who plans to become a student at a university needs to pass exams for admission. In this part of the material, I will consider several popular areas and help in choosing school subjects for delivery. And remember that mathematics and the Russian language are surrendered without fail.
- If you plan to enter a medical university, get ready to pass the exam in chemistry and biology. Passing an exam in physics is needed by dentists. Some universities require a foreign language test.
- Those who want to study as a psychologist need to pass an exam in biology, which is considered a major subject. Depending on the chosen direction, the results of the exam in a foreign language are sometimes needed. It all depends on the university.
- If you see yourself as a teacher, get ready to pass the appropriate subject. In particular, for admission to the Physics and Mathematics Institute, in addition to the main exams, physics is needed. For a chemist-biologist there is a change in chemistry and biology, and so on.
- Graduates who want to study at Moscow State University have access to many faculties. For example, if you select the department of "Recreational Geography and Tourism", take the exam in geography, and the Department of Philosophy will require natural science.
- There are requirements at MIPT. To enter this university you need computer science or physics. It all depends on the direction chosen by the graduate.
- Educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs have special requirements for applicants. They prefer graduates who have passed the exam in social studies, history, physics or biology, depending on the direction. Every graduate has to pass sports standards.
- For those who want to become a student in the military space academy, I recommend concentrating on preparing for the passing of the exam in physics. Without this major subject, as well as without sports standards, the university will not accept.
In conclusion, I add that each educational institution has its own requirements for the results of the exam. If you have already decided on a university and faculty, contact the selection committee for detailed information. This will protect against a fatal error.
What you need to know to pass the exam for 100 points
Graduates seeking to enter the university are preparing to pass the exam with all responsibility. Many are aimed at getting 100 points in all subjects. It is not surprising, because the maximum mark indicates that the graduate has the highest level of knowledge from the school curriculum. Such results open the way to any of the universities.
Many believe that passing the exam by 100 points is impossible. In reality, this is not so. With timely and proper preparation, any student has the opportunity to pass tests and get the highest score.
We will analyze the nuances of pre-examination preparation. This set of simple recommendations will help to pass the exam by 100 points in the following subjects: social studies, biology, history, Russian and foreign languages, mathematics, physics and chemistry. Let's get started.
- Stock up with textbooks on subjects selected for delivery from the sixth to eleventh grade. During preparation, pay particular attention to topics of greatest difficulty.
- Study the exam questions to see what questions you might face in the exam. Keep a diary, schedule a preparation. For each paragraph of the plan, allocate enough time for in-depth study of the material.
- Keep a summary. When reading textbooks, write out basic concepts and terms. Drawings and diagrams will increase the efficiency of memorization. Between the outlined topics, leave free space for fixing new or additional information on important issues.
- Teachers like it when the student speaks. Learn to give detailed answers, argue arguments, give explanations, operate in terms. Meaningful answers will increase the chances of getting the highest score.
- Visualize new information. As practice shows, cramming is a waste of time. Delve into the topic being studied, take advantage of associative memory, imagine images.
- Get a manual with tests on selected subjects and spend a lot of time working through them. Self-training will help to master the material and hone the skills of solving standard problems.
- Begin training well in advance. Regardless of the chosen subject, you will have to study a huge amount of information. It takes time to master such a volume.Begin training in at least a year. To improve the quality of knowledge, I advise you to use the services of a tutor or sign up for thematic courses.
- Harness the time. A certain amount of time is allocated for testing in school subjects. Complete all tasks if you take into account the time frame. At the same time, in pursuit of 100 points, you have to solve problems quickly and correctly. To improve the skill, I recommend using the demo version of the exam on the agency’s website.
If you set a goal of 100 points in all subjects, be prepared for laborious and lengthy preparation. The recommendations made will ease the fate and become a good help.
Answers on questions
Do I need to take the exam after college and college?
At the initial stage of introduction, the Unified State Examination caused a lot of different emotions among college and technical school graduates. This is justified by receiving state testing the status of entrance examinations in Russian higher educational institutions. What does it mean?
Having a certificate of passing the final certification opens the way to any university if the test results comply with the requirements established by the university. People who graduated from school before 2009 do not have such a document. And if they continued their studies at a college or technical school, after graduation they are interested in whether they need to pass the exam for admission to the university? The further development of the situation has two scenarios.
- A graduate of a college or technical school who wishes to continue his studies at the university in accordance with the specialty received is not threatened with passing the state exam. To enroll in a university it is enough to pass a profile exam.
- If a student has received one specialty at a college or technical school, but wants to learn another profession at the university, there are two ways to solve the problem. The first involves passing the exam, and the second - passing the entrance exams, as it was before.
The introduction of new rules deprived graduates of technical schools and colleges of some advantages that help guarantee entry to the university. But a diploma of a secondary educational institution still gives the student more confidence.
How to pass the exam to a graduate of past years
There are frequent cases when a graduate who graduated from high school in past years has a desire to pass state certification. This is good, because getting a higher education diploma is never too late. In this part of the material we’ll talk about the intricacies of passing the exam as a graduate of past years.
The exams for the former graduate have a peculiarity - you do not have to take the required subjects, except when mathematics and the Russian language are required for admission to the chosen specialty.
Graduates of past years pass the exam ahead of schedule or along with the main wave. To do this, an application for passing the exam with an indication of the main and additional disciplines, a passport and a certificate is submitted in advance to the municipal education management body.
In addition to personal information, if he studied for a long time, the application shall indicate the name of the completed educational institution, details, form of training and date of receipt of the diploma. Graduates from other countries who wish to continue their studies at a Russian university present international passport, the original certificate of education with a certified translation from a foreign language.
To obtain admission to the final certification write an essay. Graduates of past years, this innovation does not apply. The work is written exclusively at will. However, some universities upon admission throw a few points for the essay.
Graduates of past years pass the exam at the place of application.If you live in another city, you do not need to return to your hometown for the sake of obtaining a certificate.
In the article, we examined how to pass the exam, if you don’t know anything, provided tips for getting 100 points and answered popular questions. To get the best result will help rational training in conjunction with a positive psychological attitude, strong motivation and absolute calm.
Go to the exam as a holiday, and a good mood will serve as a reliable ally. And remember, passing the exam is the first step in building a successful career. Good luck