Greetings ladies, fashionistas and beauties! Today I will tell you how to do a manicure at home. I think this question is very worrying for girls who want to look irresistible.
In every village there are beauty salons offering beauty services, including manicure. People working in such establishments will happily clean their nails, but not for free. However, the right manicure can be done independently at home.
To keep the nails healthy and beautiful, adhere to design, technological and hygiene rules. You will learn about this in an article that I will begin by examining the rules of hygiene.
- Before the procedure, treat your hands with an antiseptic. During a manicure, wounds often form through which an infection enters the body. An antiseptic or antibacterial soap will protect.
- Use disinfected tools. Wipe files, scissors and manicure periodically with alcohol. Otherwise, the crumb that remains on the cutting edge of the tool will decay over time and become a source of infection.
- If there is fungus on the nails, do not trim the manicure. If the desire to cover brittle and dry nails is great, use a medicinal varnish. In this case, it is not recommended to touch the cuticle.
Hygiene rules are simple. But to get the result, this is not enough. When manicuring, be sure to follow a step-by-step action plan.
- First remove the old varnish with cotton pads soaked in a special solution.
- After the nails, shape. To reduce the length, it is recommended to use wire cutters. Scissors are also suitable, however, the use of the tool often causes delamination of the nail plates.
- If you do not plan to change the length, slightly adjust the file. Move the tool one way, not back and forth.
- Then turn your attention to the cuticle. I do not advise you to cut it at home, otherwise you will get injured. Just push it slightly. It is recommended to remove a thick cuticle chemically.
- At the end of the procedure, cover your nails with varnish. Apply a decorative product, being careful not to touch the moved cuticle.
- After the nails have dried, rub moisturizing oil into the cuticle. As a result, it will look neat.
It was about a classic manicure. If necessary, use some kind of art technique that will make the nails a highlight of the image.
Types of manicure
Well-groomed nails are the key to female beauty. Beautiful manicure emphasizes the elegance and accuracy of the hands.
Manicure - a procedure that, in addition to staining, provides comprehensive hand care. These include relaxing baths, design, polishing and nail extension, cuticle removal and other techniques.
- Classic manicure. After removing the old varnish and shaping the nails, a warm bath is used to soften the cuticles. Next is the procedure for removing a rough cuticle, after which the soft part is pushed back with a special stick. After drying, varnish is applied to the surface of the nails.
- French manicure. It covers the nail plate with white or colored varnish, starting from the middle, with further fixing by means of a transparent varnish. This type of manicure is in demand and popular, because it makes the nails feminine and elegant.
- European manicure. The most gentle and safe. Cuticle removal is performed without the use of nail clippers. Using a nail file, the desired shape is obtained, a plant composition is applied to the cuticle, which simplifies removal.After the nails are polished with a polishing stick and covered with a moisturizing cream with massage movements.
- Japanese manicure. Provides for the use of natural ingredients. Using the diagnostic table, an analysis of the condition of the nails is carried out, after which funds are selected and applied in a certain sequence. After processing the cuticle, the nails are degreased with a special compound and shaped into a suede nail file. Then they polish with a leather polishing block and cover with medical paste. In the end, a protective barrier is created, which is based on beeswax, and treated with serum, guided by the table. Japanese manicure is a way to restore weakened nails.
- Shellac manicure. It comes down to coating with a special varnish. Initially, Shellac is applied to the nails, and after drying, under a UV lamp, a certain color is applied and a protective layer is provided. The duration of the procedure is half an hour, and the manicure lasts three weeks. Shellac is a fan of street fashion.
- Hot manicure. The technique of performing manicure involves the use of a heated cream or oil. Recommended for people with damaged skin. In a special electric container, cream or oil is heated to 50 degrees, after which they lower their hands in it for half an hour. Methodology strengthens nails, moisturizes the skin, slows down cuticle growth and accelerates healing of cracks. The only drawback of hot manicure is the cost.
- Hardware manicure. Perform through special equipment. Such a manicure is suitable for artificial and natural nails that need alignment or correction. The technique is based on the use of rotating nozzles.
Step-by-step video tutorials
How to choose manicure tools
Performing a decorative and hygienic manicure involves the use of tools and accessories. Amateur and professional tools are sold, which differ not only in cost, but also in the tasks performed.
The list of manicure tools includes all kinds of scissors, tweezers, brushes, spears, tweezers and spatulas. You can purchase products in the kit or individually on the Internet or in cosmetics stores.
- Scissors. An integral element of manicure. The product is for nails of a straight form, and cuticle models are slightly curved. Tools are made of medical stainless steel.
- Knipper. A convenient and useful tool that helps to adjust the length of the nails. Scissors are suitable for thin nails, and they use the help of nail clippers in the case of hard and thick nail plates.
- Tweezers. A simple but effective manicure, is aimed at owners of thickened nails, which are difficult to trim with scissors. Tweezers of various sizes and shapes are sold, which allows each beauty to choose the right model.
- Tweezers. A device that removes “unwanted vegetation”. The tool is equipped with straight or chamfered edges.
- Spatula. Designed to gently move the cuticle and gently remove fragments of dead skin that are underneath. The most popular are wooden spatulas. Metal products injure nails.
- A spear. It is used to remove dead skin fragments. With its help, a rough cuticle roller is lifted, which facilitates processing. The spear removes dirt from under the nails.
- Undercut. Alternative to tweezers and scissors. It is made in the form of a bifurcated stick, the inside of which is sharpened. To use the tool requires skills, otherwise the appearance of wounds can not be avoided. If you want to be attractive to menmaster this toolkit.
- Nail file. A device that helps to adjust the shape of the nails and polish the surface. The most popular are paper or glass based models that are safe. After metal products, cracks remain, leading to fragility of the nail plates.
- Brush. The simplest tool designed to remove dead skin and nail dust after a manicure. I recommend using soft brushes based on natural bristles.
- Brush. Tool with a convenient handle and a miniature working part. It helps to draw small details on the surface of nails, provided by the decoration technique.
- Dots. A device with a ball tip, which facilitates the drawing of dots and circles on the surface of the nail plate. Most often, a set includes several tips of different sizes.
I looked at manicure tools. If you care for your nails, make sure that in the drawer of the dressing table there is such a set of tools and devices. The information is useful to men who do not know what gift to buy a beloved woman on March 8.
How to care for your nails
The beauty of female hands determines the condition of the nails. Every girl dreams that she has strong nails on her hands, complemented by a beautiful manicure. At the same time, the nail plates are finicky and need constant care. If this is not done, they fade, exfoliate and break.
Buy a Care Tool Kit. It includes all kinds of nail files, scissors, tweezers and spatulas, which were discussed above. Before using the tools, they must be disinfected with peroxide or alcohol. I recommend that you do the procedure, even if one person uses the manicure kit.
Do not disregard the cuticle.. This skin area requires special care, since it is not able to withstand external influences and is easily injured. As a result, unaesthetic and painful burrs appear. Move the cuticle regularly with a spatula. Carefully cut off burrs with tweezers or scissors, and disinfect wounds that form. Use a greasy cream to decrease susceptibility.
Use creams, nutritious oils, folk remedies. To make nails strong and shiny, baths based on sea salt with the addition of lemon juice and vitamin solutions will help. Suede helps to restore the shine, from which fashion shoes are sewn. It is enough to rub the nail plate with a flap of tissue.
Eat right. If the nails break or do not shine, there are disorders in the body. In most cases, the cause of the unsatisfactory state is malnutrition and calcium deficiency. A special diet will help to solve the problem.
Into the diet, enter dairy products, including cottage cheese. Seafood, including shrimp, fish and seaweed, helps to saturate nails with iodine. Yeast and products containing gelatin are invaluable.
Pay particular attention to vegetables and fruits. Eating in sufficient quantities, you will get rid of the effects of vitamin deficiency. Protein and fatty foods should be present in the diet.
Cigarettes have a detrimental effect on the condition of nails - nails exfoliate, break, are characterized by yellow color. Therefore does not hurt quit smoking.
Many women are interested in how to do a manicure if housework shortens their service life. Constant cleaning and washing adversely affect the state of manicure, and this is a fact. You can solve the problem by doing the work with gloves on. See you soon!