A beautiful and slender figure is the dream of every woman. Some struggle with imperfections and excess weight through physical exercise, others prefer a strict diet, while others combine these methods. It is far from always possible to get the desired result.
In this case, medicine will come to the rescue with advanced achievements, including the cavitation technique. With the help of cavitation, you can improve your figure, reduce volume, correct weight and eliminate defects in the skin.
Cavitation - what is it?
Cavitation is a procedure in which an ultrasound machine acts on a problem area.
The low-frequency ultrasound reproduced by the equipment leads to the formation of a large number of liquid bubbles. When they burst, the structure of adipose tissue is destroyed, which helps to lose weight. In this case, cellulite disappears, and the surface of the skin becomes taut and smooth.
In aesthetic cosmetology, acoustic cavitation is used, which resembles ultrasound. In industry, hydrodynamic cavitation is used.
Benefits and contraindications of cavitation
Cavitation is an effective remedy in the fight against excess weight. The performance is not inferior to liposuction.
Cavitation eliminates fat deposits in the problem area. The effect is visible after several sessions. One procedure eliminates fifteen cubic centimeters of fat and reduces the waist in volume by four centimeters.
What other benefits does cavitation have?
- Performance. Beauticians give a one hundred percent guarantee of getting rid of body fat at a certain point.
- Improving the skin. The technology improves the condition and elasticity of the skin. Not every procedure focused on body shaping provides such an effect. The skin remains sensitive and does not receive damage.
- Elimination of skin defects after unsuccessful liposuction.
- Lack of rehabilitation period.
The results of studies have shown that the cavitation technique is safe and does not have side effects, except in cases of exacerbation of chronic diseases or ultrasound intolerance.
Thanks to this achievement of medicine, women are successfully fighting fatty, cellulite and fatty deposits.
- Renal failure.
- Chronic infectious diseases.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Low immunity.
- The presence of wounds in the problem area.
- Poor blood coagulation.
- Tattoos, scars and implants in the treatment area.
A cosmetologist will tell you in detail about contraindications before starting the procedure.
Cavitation relieves fat at problem points gradually, because during the procedure, the cosmetologist concentrates on working out one problem area. The procedure itself is quite painful. If you simultaneously act on several zones, the girl simply can not stand it.
To eliminate all fat cells in a certain area, at least a dozen sessions are performed with breaks of 5-7 days between treatments. Within five days, the body recovers and removes decay products after the procedure. It’s extremely important to keep a break, immunity will get hurt. In general, cavitation is a stressful event for the body.
The duration of one cavitation session does not exceed 30 minutes. The cosmetologist needs the same amount of time to carry out pressure therapy and a special massage.
- The cavitation technique involves exposure to adipose tissue of low-frequency ultrasound. Due to the low frequency of the current, bubbles form in the tissue, the explosion of which destroys the cell walls and breaks down fat. The bulk of body fat is eliminated by the lymphatic system.
- During the session, a special apparatus is used, which is a source of low-frequency sound waves. The device is equipped with several nozzles that provide different effects.
- Using a special marker, the point of exposure is marked.
- The point of exposure is covered with a layer of a special gel, after which the optimal nozzle is selected and its slow movement over the skin begins, guided by the patient's sensations.
- It takes ten minutes to process one site. If a girl experiences discomfort, the frequency of exposure decreases.
- The duration of the procedure depends on the point of exposure and is 20-45 minutes.
- The duration of the course is determined by the initial data and the result that the beauty seeks to obtain. In most cases, the course provides for 8 procedures, with breaks per week. If necessary, after six months, the course is repeated.
Improving the effect of cavitation helps proper nutrition. Before the next session, you need to drink a liter of liquid, and after the procedure, pay attention to physical exercises.
How much is
The cost of cavitation is determined by the class of salon, region of residence and area of impact. The price ranges from 30-120 dollars. Removing fat from the abdomen costs $ 50, from the hips - $ 120, hand correction $ 30.
The main thing is that the procedure was carried out in a specialized salon by the hands of an experienced craftsman using certified equipment.
Reviews of girls about cavitation
If you sit on the Internet, visit thematic forums and sites, you can meet the most diverse reviews of girls about cavitation. Some of them are laudatory, others are negative.
Each organism is individual. Therefore, the effect of the procedure is not the same. This is due to the human structure, chemical composition and saturation of the subcutaneous fat layer.
It should be noted that some reviews on the Internet are purchased. Strongly laudatory reviews should alert. It is possible that this is part of the advertising campaign of a separate salon or clinic.
Here is a list of opinions that I have collected on the network.
- Some women agree that cavitation really helps, but the pleasure is not cheap.
- Ladies who were not afraid of spending in pursuit of an ideal figure, claim that the procedure eliminates fat deposits and positively affects the treated area of the skin.
- Some girls complain of discomfort. Most likely, this is due to the quality of the device used in ultrasonic cavitation and the radiation power. To avoid this, you need to undergo the procedure in a cosmetology clinic, which has modern equipment and qualified personnel.
- Dissatisfied ladies argue that cavitation is ineffective or ineffective. However, cosmetologists themselves do not deny that the procedure will not help all girls.
- There were also young ladies who noted that to achieve a result, you need to follow a diet.
As you can see, reviews are diverse and multifaceted. Research results show that cavitation is a procedure that is harmless to the body, because the frequency of oscillations is focused on the destruction of adipose tissue. Muscles and bones are not exposed to ultrasound.
I note that the procedure is compatible with fitness. These figure correction techniques complement each other perfectly.
If you follow the rules and take into account contraindications, side effects do not occur. I hope that with the help of my story you will get to know the cavitation more closely and understand whether it is worth resorting to this technology to solve the problem of idealizing physique.