Chicken is an affordable, tasty, nutritious and dietary food product.
Chicken dishes at home are tasty and nutritious. The cooking speed is also beyond competition: the meat is cooked quickly, stewed, fried, baked, it turns tender and juicy.
The fastest and most delicious chicken dishes
Cold snacks have always been and will be table decoration. Chicken is the product from which you can come up with and cook a variety of dishes that will surprise and delight guests.
Cheese and herbs rolls
Cheese, which melts during cooking, gives a piquant taste and tenderness.
- chicken fillet 650 g
- cheese (hard) 150 g
- olive oil 2 Art. l
- mustard 15 g
- parsley 1 beam
- garlic 3 tooth.
- ground black pepper ½ tsp
- salt ½ tsp
- lettuce for decoration
- a tomato for decoration
- Rinse fillet, dry with paper napkins.
- Dissolve each piece lengthwise into two halves.
- The resulting pieces carefully beat off.
- Put in a container, sprinkle with salt, pepper.
- In a separate bowl, rub the cheese, chop the herbs, add chopped garlic and mustard. Mix all components.
- Getting to the formation of rolls. Lubricate a piece with oil, put the filling, evenly distribute on the surface of the meat.
- Twist and carefully place in a baking container, previously oiled.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- It is recommended not to touch until completely cooled, so as not to violate the integrity of the rolls.
- Put washed and dried lettuce leaves on the dish. Thinly chop the tomato. Put rolls on top, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Pita Chicken Rolls
Unusual and tasty snack. The advantage of the dish is the variety of fillings. The basis is chicken and cheese. Other components can be varied.
- fillet - 270 g;
- thin pita bread;
- Korean carrots - 170 g;
- processed cheese - 70 g;
- greens to choose from;
- Grease pita bread with cream cheese.
- Boil the fillet, cut into small pieces.
- Mix the meat, chopped herbs, carrots in Korean. Season with salt and pepper. Mix everything.
- Put the filling on the greased pita bread, spread evenly.
- Roll into a roll. After a couple of minutes, cut with a sharp knife.
- Put on the dish with slices up.
- Korean carrots can be replaced with fried mushrooms or cucumbers.
An original, mysterious snack, at the sight of which one wants to bite off a piece to find out what is inside. Intrigue the guests with such a dish!
- milk - 240 ml;
- flour - 120 g;
- sugar - 15 g;
- hard cheese - 70 g;
- vegetable oil - 25 ml.
- chicken fillet - 250 g;
- mushrooms - 140 g;
- feathers of green onions.
- Knead pancake dough. In a container, mix milk, salt, sugar, egg. Mix thoroughly.Add the flour in parts, knead the dough.
- Grate cheese in the finished mixture, add chopped herbs, vegetable oil. Mix.
- Bake pancakes.
- Peel the onions, cut and passively in vegetable oil.
- Add chopped chicken meat, salt, sprinkle with pepper, continue to fry.
- Fry finely chopped mushrooms separately. Add to meat. The filling is ready.
- Proceed to the formation of the pouches: put the filling in the middle of the pancake, gently collect the edges, dress with a feather of green onion. The bag is ready.
Chicken and salads are delicious and nutritious. Thanks to the excellent combination of the taste of meat with various products, there are many recipes.
The name of the salad was received not in honor of the Roman commander, but in honor of its inventor - Caesar Cardini.
- loin - 430 g;
- Beijing cabbage - head of cabbage;
- tomatoes (preferably cherry) - 8-10 pcs.;
- Parmesan cheese - 120 g;
- bread (white) - 270 g;
- garlic - a couple of cloves;
- olive oil - 25 ml;
- olive oil - 55 ml;
- mustard - 15 g;
- garlic - clove;
- juice of half a lemon;
- To prepare the sauce, mix all the ingredients, finely chop the garlic and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Rinse the meat, cut into pieces, salt, sprinkle with pepper and fry until cooked. After cooling, cut into slices 2 cm long.
- Salad preparation begins with crackers. If you don’t have time, you can buy ready-made ones. Cut bread in the form of cubes 1x1 cm in size. Grind the garlic with garlic presses, mix with olive oil. Fill crackers with the resulting mixture and mix to saturate well. Place on a baking sheet. Dry in the oven.
- Wash and dry the cabbage. Large cut.
- Wash tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Cheese cut into thin plates in the form of squares. Little secret: to get thin plastics, a knife is used to peel vegetables.
- Put all the ingredients on the dish in the following sequence: cabbage, chicken, cheese, crackers, tomatoes. Pour over the sauce. You can serve right away.
For a dish with such an exotic name, you will need ordinary products.
- chicken (optional: boiled, fried, smoked) - 350 g;
- mushrooms - 270 g;
- olives - 70 g;
- pineapples - 230 g;
- corn - 140 g;
- mayonnaise - 70 g;
- passivation oil;
- lemon juice (to taste);
- Wash mushrooms, cut into cubes, fry.
- Cut olives in the form of rings.
- Cut chicken, pineapples into cubes, add mushrooms, corn, olives.
- Season with mayonnaise, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt as needed.
- Stir, decorate with herbs.
Who will refuse fragrant chicken stock? In addition to chicken broth, you can make wonderful soups. If the fillet pieces went into the preparation of appetizers and salads, the frame part is quite suitable for first courses.
Cheese Puree Soup
Delicate, aromatic soup with crackers.
- chicken - 170 g;
- processed cheese - 80 g;
- garlic - clove;
- Boil the chicken. If it is on the bone - rob. Cut into cubes.
- Peel the vegetables. Chop the onions and carrots until golden brown. Add finely chopped garlic.
- In the broth put cheese, potatoes, onions with carrots and garlic. To salt. Cook until tender.
- Beat soup with a blender.
- Pour into plates, put pieces of chicken, crackers.
- Garnish with greens.
Perfect for even small children.
- meat - 170 g;
- quail egg - 6-7 pcs.;
- Boil the broth. To salt.
- Peel the vegetables. Chop the onion finely. Potatoes and carrots in arbitrary pieces. Pour into the broth, cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil eggs, peel, cut into halves.
- Pour soup into plates, lay eggs.
- Garnish with greens.
The second chicken dishes have always been distinguished by the speed of preparation and amazing taste.
White Wine Chicken
The meat is tender with a delicate pleasant taste.
- chicken - 650 g;
- oil - 35 ml;
- white wine - 70 ml;
- Chicken cut into arbitrary pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the onion, chop finely, passate.
- Add meat. When browned, pour the wine and simmer under the lid for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with greens before serving. For a side dish, potatoes, rice, bulgur are suitable.
Oven Chicken with Potato
A quick and great option for dinner with family or friends.
- chicken fillet - 750 g;
- potatoes - 1.2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 70 ml;
- Cut the fillet into pieces. Salt, sprinkle with pepper, curry.
- Put on a baking sheet, pour part of the oil, mix.
- Peel the vegetables. Coarsely chop the potato, onion in half rings. To salt.
- Put in the meat, pour oil, mix.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with greens before use.
Interesting and original recipes
Chicken meat is so versatile that you are amazed at the many recipes for its preparation.
Why run to fast food restaurants to enjoy chicken nuggets when they are easy and quick to cook at home?
- fillet of carcass - 750 g;
- breadcrumbs - 75 g;
- deep-frying oil - 120 ml;
- garlic - a couple of cloves.
- Cut the fillet into 3x3 cm slices. Sprinkle with pepper, salt, curry. Add finely chopped garlic. Mix. Leave to marinate for a couple of hours.
- In a separate bowl, beat down the egg.
- Pour oil into a frying pan with high sides and heat. If the oil is not sufficiently warmed, the meat is saturated with it. To check, put a small piece in the oil, it should start to fry.
- Soak fillet slices in an egg, roll in breadcrumbs and fry until golden.
- Place on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Sprinkle with herbs before serving.
Great variation classic chops.
- fillet - 570 g;
- hard cheese - 120 g;
- semolina - 65 g;
- vegetable oil - 85 ml;
- Finely chop the meat. You can twist in a meat grinder through a large mesh.
- Add the egg, grated cheese, chopped dill. Thanks to semolina they will turn out more magnificent. If there is no semolina, it can be replaced with flour. Season with salt and pepper. Mix. Consistency - like sour cream.
- Pour oil into a pan, heat. Spread the mixture with a spoon and fry until cooked.
If you add finely chopped kappi peppers, they will turn out not only tasty, but also beautiful.
The benefits and harms of chicken meat
- It contains a lot of protein, which is the building block of the body.
- Low-calorie product, allows you to use in diet food.
- A lot of potassium, beneficially affects the work of the heart.
- Contains phosphorus, vitamins A, E, group B, a positive effect on the condition of hair, nails, skin.
- Increases immunity.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- It is used for the prevention of atherosclerosis, normalizes blood pressure.
- Only skin is harmful, it contains a lot of cholesterol. Before use, it is better to remove it.
- Hens of uncontrolled industrial production, fed with special feeds with antibiotics, hormones, are harmful.
Preparation for cooking
The technology for preparing for cooking is quite simple:
- Rinse the meat, remove the skin.
- Butcher by separating carcass parts for certain dishes.
- To make the meat cook faster and become juicy, it is recommended to marinate it in salt, pepper and other spices of your choice.
- Some recipes include pickling in wine, tomato juice, soy sauce.
Nutritional value and calorie content
Chicken meat is recognized as a dietary product due to its low calorie content - 167 kcal per 100 grams, a large amount of protein - 29% and a complete lack of carbohydrates. Fat contains 11%.
Useful tips and interesting information.
- For maximum benefits, choose a domestic chicken.
- It is recommended to eat in boiled form.
- Chicken's favorite spice is curry; you can add it to the first and second courses.
- Mayonnaise in salads can be replaced with sour cream mustard sauce.
Information about chickens:
- The birthplace of the bird - Asia
- First tamed in Ethiopia.
- The quality of the eggs does not depend on the color of the shell. Therefore, do not chase yellow or white eggs.
- The size of the eggs depends on the breed.
All of these recipes are classic, but the chicken goes well with other products, so you can safely experiment.