At a picnic, it is customary to fry kebabs, and pickled onions in vinegar will be the best salad option for delicious meat. The main thing is to find a recipe that takes less time to cook. Let's discuss how to pickle onions in vinegar quickly at home.
Mistresses pickle onions, add to frying, salads, fillings, but few like raw because of bitterness. The best solution for this is to rinse in cold water 3 times after cutting, thoroughly kneading.
Pickled onions in vinegar quick
Before starting cooking, determine the variety of onions that you are going to pickle. There are sweet and spicy, but the best option is red, since it does not have an unpleasant aftertaste or smell.
- onion 4 PC
- vinegar 1 Art. l
- water 250 ml
- sugar 1 tsp
- salt 1 tsp
- We start with the marinade. Mix 250 ml of water with salt, sugar and vinegar. Boil nothing.
- Peeling onions, rinsing with water, chopping rings or half rings.
- Packing the resulting marinade in jars. Take the onion and put on the bottom of the jar, and then pour the marinade. Close the lid carefully and refrigerate for half an hour. In this short time, the appetizer will be pickled.
To add a piquant note, add black pepper and lemon juice to the marinade.
Best Onion Salad Recipe
There are many salad recipes where pickled onions are the main ingredient. Consider the two best options. A great option for a tasty and nutritious dinner.
Recipe number 1
Salad is suitable for those who are on a diet, as it is low-calorie and quite satisfying.
- Pickled onion.
- The eggs.
- First cook the meat, it should not be too fat.
- Hard boiled eggs.
- Once the meat is cooked, begin to cut it into thin strips and put it on the very bottom of the bowl.
- Put the onion on top of the meat, after squeezing it a little.
- Take the mayonnaise and spread it over the salad.
- Chop the eggs and sprinkle the salad on top.
Recipe number 2
The salad is also dietary and satisfying, so it is suitable for those who monitor the weight.
- Pickled onion.
- Chicken breast.
- Smoked cheese.
- The eggs.
- Boil chicken breast and eggs. Grate cheese and eggs. Cut the breast into strips.
- Lay out everything in layers and cover each layer with mayonnaise.
- The principle of the layer is as follows: meat-cheese-eggs.
That's ready salad, but it is better to leave it for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator for uniform impregnation.
The most delicious kebab recipe
What a picnic without barbecue and pickled onion? Therefore, you need to find the most delicious recipe that will surprise all friends. The best recipe will be classic, with a minimum amount of ingredients:
- Two types of onions (red and white).
There is nothing special about the recipe, but it is the most delicious of all.
- Prepare a container with a tight-fitting lid, in which place onions, chopped in half rings and greens (dill, parsley).
- Take a glass of warm water and pour in it a tablespoon of sugar (without a hill), salt, 3-4 tablespoons of vinegar. Stir until the spices are completely dissolved.
- Pour the marinade into the container. Shake lightly and put in the refrigerator. You do not need to boil water.
How to pickle green onions in a jar and in a bag
Summer is the time for delicious fruits and vegetables. At this time doing blanks for the winter. In addition to fruits and vegetables, they stock up on herbs for the winter, for example, pickled green onions.
- In the package. Take a plastic bag. Put onion and salt in it, send in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Take it out of the refrigerator, tighten the bag tightly and return it to the refrigerator for a long time.
- In the bank. Take a kilogram of green onions, chop, salt, using 200 grams of salt and arrange in banks. Cover and refrigerate until winter. Harvesting will be ready in two weeks.
It is better to put the workpiece in special containers for vegetables, so they will retain freshness longer.
In addition to salting, you can dry the onion in the oven or in the sun. In the oven, you need to dry the greens with the door open at a temperature of 40-50 degrees. Do not be distracted and constantly monitor the cooking, otherwise onion will burn. If you prefer natural drying, take a baking sheet, cover with gauze chopped onions and leave in the sun for two days.
How to pickle red onions
There is nothing special in cooking red onions, but it is better to follow the recipe so as not to make mistakes.
- Red onion.
- Wine vinegar.
The recipe is slightly different from the rest, since the marinade must be boiled (for those who do not like the taste of boiled onions, warm water is suitable).
- Mix water with spices and send to the fire.
- When it boils, add vinegar and wait about 10 minutes (you can add allspice or bay leaf if desired).
- Arrange the pre-chopped onions in jars and pour the marinade.
- For marinade, it is preferable to use white and red onions.
- Cut better with thin half rings, so the taste will become much brighter.
- Preparations for the winter are made exclusively from fresh green onions.
- So that the vegetable does not turn into one big lump when frozen, it is pre-cut and sent to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- In order not to shed tears when cutting, it is necessary to hold the knife in cold water.
- To make it easier to peel, hold the vegetable for some time in cold water.
- To remove bitterness, rinse with cold water.
Follow the simple directions in the recipes and everything will work out. The main thing is to be attentive and diligent. Pay attention to the tips presented in the article to make the taste better and brighter. There is nothing difficult to prepare, but remember: in no case boil water, enough warm and even cold water to prepare the marinade. Try adding something new to the marinade, improving the taste and making the dishes much more interesting. The main thing is more practice and creativity.