In the article we will look at how to cook a biscuit at home tasty and fast. Having familiarized yourself with our secrets, you can show off your culinary talent and create a real masterpiece that will appeal to your family members.
Classic biscuit recipe
Culinary specialists use the classic biscuit recipe from which desserts and cakes are subsequently obtained.
For a regular cake, the finished biscuit is cut lengthwise into several shortcakes, soaked in syrup and greased with cream. For some cakes, the biscuit is completely passed through a meat grinder. Now go directly to the recipe.
- flour 1 glass
- egg 4 PC
- sugar 1 glass
- vanilla sugar 1 tsp
- Grease the mold with oil, put parchment on the bottom. If the parchment is not at hand, the form can be lightly sprinkled with flour. It is recommended to sift the flour itself several times.
- Separate yolks from proteins very carefully. Squirrels will beat well only if there is no yolk left in them. Wash the protein dish well and wipe it with a paper towel dipped in lemon juice.
- Put the yolks in the prepared dishes, add vanilla sugar and half the usual sugar. Rub the resulting mass until it grows in volume and turns white. You can grind the yolks with a mixer or ordinary fork.
- Squirrels are placed in a bowl and beat with a mixer at low speed until lush foam appears. After that, increase the speed and, continuing to beat, add sugar in a thin stream. Beat the whites until they turn out when turning the dishes.
- A third of the proteins combine with the yolks and mix. After that, add flour to the resulting mass and continue mixing. Next, add the remaining proteins and mix the dough.
- Put the resulting dough into a mold and smooth it well. After this, the form is sent to the oven, heated to 190 degrees, for about 35 minutes. The biscuit will be cooked when it cringes a little, and the edges move away from the walls of the form, and with a little pressure they will spring.
Recipe for cooking a biscuit in a multicooker
A biscuit cooked in a slow cooker is perfect for making cakes and desserts. The basis of a good biscuit dough is beaten eggs and high-quality sugar. In the end, at the end you need to add flour. If you add fresh berries or chopped fruits to the dough, you get an excellent charlotte. Now let's talk directly about the recipe.
- eggs - five pieces
- flour - one glass
- sugar - one glass
- vanillin - one gram
- Beat eggs with sugar until a white froth appears. Using a mixer takes about ten minutes. Then add vanilla and flour. Biscuit is closely recommended to knead from the bottom up, lifting it with a spoon. Beat with a mixer is not worth it, since splendor will be lost.
- Oil well on the mold. Then put the dough and put in the slow cooker. On the control panel, select the baking mode.
- In exactly one hour, the biscuit will be cooked. Carefully remove it from the mold and allow to cool.
Step-by-step recipe for Italian biscuit
In Italy, the biscuit is called the "English dessert." However, he has nothing to do with England.
- milk - 0.5 liters
- one half lemon
- yolks - 4 pieces
- sugar - 85 grams
- flour - 170 grams
- butter - two tablespoons
- brandy - one tablespoon
- cookies - 210 grams
- Strega liquor - 85 grams
- berry liquor - 85 grams
- apricot jam - three tablespoons
- whipped cream and roasted nuts
- Heat milk and lemon in a saucepan. As soon as small bubbles begin to appear, remove the pan from the stove.
- Beat egg whites well, adding sugar a little. Beat until the mass gets a light yellow tint. Then add flour. Pour milk through a sieve and transfer the resulting mixture to a large pan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Boil for five minutes, stirring all the time. Next, remove the dishes from the stove and add brandy. Beat butter. Stir the contents of the pan so that no lumps appear.
- Dip cookies on one side in brandy, and the other in liquor Strega. Put cream and then cookies on the prepared dish. Repeat the next steps.
- In a small saucepan, warm the jam with a few tablespoons of water. Spread this hot mass evenly on cookies. Do as many layers as there are enough ingredients. Cover the top layer with custard, garnish with nuts and cream.
In the article we examined the most popular recipes for making biscuits. Following our recipes, you will prepare delicious desserts and cakes with which you can treat friends and relatives. We sincerely hope you enjoy the recipes. See you soon!