Kefir pancakes are delicious and delicate culinary products that are cooked on a stove. Differ from each other in thickness, depending on the presence of yeast in the recipe. In the article I will tell you how to cook pancakes with kefir, give useful tips and step-by-step recipes with a detailed description.
Pancakes are served with various snacks and fillings. Perfect for the role of a hearty breakfast or dessert. The main ingredients are kefir, eggs, flour, sugar, salt. Fried in vegetable oil, and then lubricated with butter. You can also read other cooking articles on water and boiling water, on milk and sour milk.
Fresh and rosy pancakes can hardly be called a dietary product, since oil, sugar, and flour are used. However, with a moderate portion size, they will not greatly harm the figure.
The calorie content of thin pancakes on kefir is 170-190 kcal per 100 grams. Much depends on the amount of sugar, the use of butter for lubrication, the fat content of kefir.
The calorie content of thick pancakes with the addition of yeast is slightly higher - 180-200 kcal per 100 grams.
Tips before cooking
- Sifting flour into a mixing bowl can be done previously, but it is better just before cooking. This will help to cook curvy and more air pancakes.
- Do not put a large amount of soda in the test base. This will ruin the taste, crossing out your efforts.
- For frying, better quality sunflower oil is best.
- Let the dough stand for at least 10 minutes before frying.
Classic thin kefir pancakes
- flour 1.5 cups
- chicken egg 2 PC
- kefir 2 cups
- hot water 100 ml
- baking soda 5 g
- salt ½ tsp
- sugar 1 Art. l
- vegetable oil for frying
- I combine warm kefir, sugar and salt (to taste) with 1 cup of flour in a large bowl. To speed up the mixing, I use a food processor. Then I leave the dough alone for 8-10 minutes to wait for the soda to react.
- I break 2 eggs. I am mixing. Pour the remaining amount of flour (0.5 cups). Gradually pour hot water without stopping stirring. The base should be liquid in consistency.
- I fry in a pan with a thick bottom. To make the mixture evenly distributed on the surface of the dishes, I make accurate rotational movements.
- Depending on the culinary experience and dexterity, turn the pancake in the air or gently pry it with a spatula. Fry on both sides until golden.
I put it in a large flat plate. I'm giving pancakes on the table hot, with berry jam or sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
Classic thick pancakes with kefir
- Kefir - 0.5 l.
- Egg - 3 pieces.
- Sifted flour - 2.5 cups.
- Salt, soda - half a teaspoon.
- Sugar - 3 large spoons.
- Sunflower oil - 25 ml.
- Using a whisk or mixer, mix all the ingredients. The exception is flour. Gradually pour the component (1/4 cup each), stirring constantly. The finished test base should have an average degree of density. Leave for a few tens of minutes.
- I take a thick-walled pan.Pour some vegetable oil. I heat up.
- I pour the first pancake into the central part of the pan. Distribute on the surface. The layer thickness is about 4-6 mm. I close the lid.
- When a slightly weathered crust forms on the upper part, I turn it over.
- I brown the second side without the lid closed.
I put the finished pancakes on a flat plate. I pour melted butter.
Delicious pancakes with holes
Pancakes with holes are light and airy culinary products. Prepared from wheat flour. One of the main tricks is the use of boiling water, which will help cope with gluten. The technology for making holey pancakes is very simple. With strict adherence to the recipe and the indicated tips, the formation of lumps will be excluded, and the treat will turn out to be smooth, beautiful and tasty.
- Kefir - 400 ml.
- Fine-grained salt - 5 g.
- Chicken eggs (selected) - 2 things.
- Baking soda - 7 g.
- Wheat flour - 2 cups.
- Pure water - 200 ml.
- Vegetable oil - 2.5 large spoons.
- Sugar to taste.
- I turn on the electric kettle to get boiling water. Sift 2 cups of premium flour into a large bowl.
- I mix in a separate plate a dairy product and 2 chicken eggs. To the salt. I put sugar to taste (no more than 2 large spoons).
- Pour flour into the mixed mixture from the last paragraph. I interfere to prevent the formation of lumps.
- I pour 200 grams of boiling water. Pour soda into a glass. With quick and active movements, stir, pour into the dough.
- I put a couple of spoons of vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly after adding the last ingredient. I get a homogeneous mass.
- I heat the dishes with thick walls along with vegetable oil.
- I pour the dough with a ladle. By tilting the pan, I distribute it over the entire area. Fire is just above average. Bake for about 1-2 minutes.
- After the edges are browned, I turn the workpiece over. On the other side, fry for 30-50 seconds.
Gently place the bubble wrap pancakes with holes on a flat dish. I put a pile. When cool, proceed to stuffing (optional).
Openwork pancakes on kefir and milk
- Kefir - 500 ml.
- Soda - 1 teaspoon.
- Milk - 1 cup.
- Sugar - 1 large spoon.
- Salt - 0.5 teaspoon.
- Chicken egg - 1 piece.
- Vegetable oil - 2 large spoons.
- White flour - 1.5 cups.
- I warm the dairy product to room temperature, in no case can not be overheated. Pouring milk into the pan. I put to boil.
- I mix warm kefir with salt and sugar. I break an egg, I fall asleep with soda. Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Gradually pour flour into the mixture. I get a consistency similar to thick sour cream, of uniform mass and without lumps.
- Pour hot milk into the dough. Do not rush, pour a thin stream and do not stop stirring. Add vegetable oil.
- Strongly calcine a thick-walled pan. Pour some vegetable oil. Bake on one side until golden brown over the entire surface. I turn it over. Cooking on the other side.
- Openwork and beautiful pancakes spread in a flat plate.
How to make thin custard pancakes with cottage cheese
- Kefir - 500 ml.
- Vegetable oil - 10 ml.
- Homemade cottage cheese - 200 g.
- Boiling water - 400 ml.
- Vanillin - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Chicken egg - 4 things.
- Premium flour - 450 g.
- Salt is half a small spoon.
- Sugar - 4 teaspoons.
- I take out a container with a fermented milk product from the refrigerator two hours before cooking to make it warmer.
- I shift home-made cottage cheese to a large plate. Gently rubbing so as not to come across large particles. I pour kefir. Mix thoroughly.
- Beat chicken eggs with salt in a separate bowl.Gradually pour sugar (change the amount, focusing on your preferences and wishes of the household). I put vanillin.
- The resulting mixture is mixed with kefir-curd mass.
- Sift flour in a clean bowl. Gradually add soda and flour to the dough, making the base thicker.
- At the penultimate stage, pour freshly boiled water. Intensively mix.
- At the end, pour in oil so as not to constantly add during frying.
- I bake on a well-heated skillet from 2 sides.
I put it in a large and beautiful plate.
Recipe with boiling water and semolina
- Kefir 2.5 percent fat - 1.5 liters.
- Wheat flour - 1 kg.
- Water - 1 cup.
- Semolina - 1 glass.
- Vanilla sugar - half a glass.
- Salt - 1 teaspoon.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons.
- Butter - 70 g.
- Soda is on the tip of a knife.
- Pour kefir into a large pot. I turn on the medium heat, slightly warm up. I pour sugar (vanilla), put salt and soda.
- Sift semolina portionwise, stirring with a whisk. I do not admit the formation of lumps.
- I put the melted butter, leaving a small piece to grease the pan. Stir again. Pour pre-sifted flour. Do not forget to stir.
- Knead the dough. I leave it for 40-60 minutes alone, so that the semolina swells. After the allotted time, it will thicken.
- I mix the mass. I pour a glass (or a little more) of boiling water to obtain the desired consistency. I prefer to cook from elastic and uniform dough, reminiscent of liquid sour cream.
- After 3-5 minutes, add vegetable oil. I am mixing.
- Lubricate the pan with a small piece of butter. I heat it up.
- Fry from 2 sides. Take your time for the pancakes to bake well, but do not burn.
Culinary products on kefir with boiling water and semolina will turn out airy and very magnificent. The thickness will resemble yeast. The presence of vanilla sugar in the recipe will add a piquant taste.
- Kefir - 400 ml.
- Flour - 250 g.
- Boiling water - 200 ml.
- Sugar - 1.5 tablespoons.
- Vegetable oil - 2 large spoons.
- Salt and soda - in half 1 teaspoon.
- Butter - 5-10 g for greasing a frying pan and pancakes.
- I mix warm kefir (not from the refrigerator) with salt and sugar. I pour soda.
- Sifting flour. Gradually add to kefir. Knead the dough without lumps.
- I’m boiling water. I pour 1 cup into the mass. Then add vegetable oil. I am mixing.
- Peku in a pan, which should be very hot and pre-oiled with butter. Browning on 2 sides. I make sure that they are not burnt.
- Fold in a pile and grease with butter, if there is no filling.
Lush yeast pancakes
- Fresh yeast - 20 g.
- Chicken egg - 2 things.
- Sugar - 3 large spoons.
- Flour - 1.5 cups.
- Kefir 2.5 percent fat - 1 cup.
- Butter - 50 g.
- Water is half a glass.
- Sunflower oil - 2 large spoons.
- I pour warm boiled water into a plate. I brew yeast, pour half a glass of flour. I put 1 large spoon of granulated sugar. Leave for 15-25 minutes.
- After the specified time, I pour kefir. I put salt and the remaining sugar. I’m breaking chicken eggs. I mix with an ordinary fork, whisk or use a food processor to speed up the process.
- Gradually I introduce the pre-sifted flour, I'm not in a hurry. I do it carefully so that lumps do not form. The consistency of the finished product should be like sour cream of medium density.
- I leave it in a warm place (without drafts) for half an hour.
- I fry in a well-heated pan. For convenience, it is better to take the dishes with Teflon coating. Cooking from 2 sides. The first is a little longer than the second.
- Using a culinary brush, I put butter on the finished pancakes. Stacked.
Enjoy your meal!
When cooking pancakes at home, it is important not only to get a good dough (properly mixed, with the necessary amount of flour), but also to fry properly.
To make it easier to cook, take a convenient frying pan with thick walls. Heat it thoroughly. The rest is a matter of technology. It is important to turn them over in time and prevent burning, setting the optimum temperature of the burner. Good luck!