Before sharing some interesting recipes for making cottage cheese pancakes in a pan or in the oven, I want to note that any culinary masterpiece has its own story.
At first, the housewives used a simple recipe for cheesecakes, then brave chefs who were not afraid of experiments invented hundreds of new recipes. Each cooking technology is interesting and unique. Each recipe is the basis that, using imagination, you will turn into something new and original.
Classic simple recipe in a pan
Curd cheesecakes - a traditional dish of Russian cuisine. Experienced culinary experts pass the classic recipe to the younger generation. You will learn how to cook a hearty dish in a pan whose aroma cannot be described.
- cottage cheese 500 g
- egg 2 PC
- sugar 5 Art. l
- flour 100 g
- vanilla sugar 1 tsp
- ghee 10 g
- salt 2 g
- Let's start by kneading the dough. We spread the cottage cheese in a deep bowl, knead it thoroughly with a fork, add the eggs and mix. Sprinkle the resulting mass with sugar, salt, add vanilla sugar and flour in moderate portions. The result is a uniform and cool composition.
- We form blanks. Roll out a small piece of dough in your hand, make a ball and flatten slightly on both sides. You can roll the sausage and cut it with a knife in round pieces, and then slightly correct the shape. Roll in flour.
- Fry in a pan one by one on both sides over low heat under a lid. It takes no more than five minutes to fry each side.
Classic cheesecakes are an excellent breakfast dish or a delicious dessert. Usually they are watered with sour cream or fruit and berry jam. I use for this purpose natural honey. The treat goes well with black tea, coffee, cocoa and warm milk.
The most delicious recipe
Some start the day with a cup of tea, others prefer sandwichesand still others don’t eat anything at all. I try to delight the household in the morning with quick delights, including delicious cheesecakes.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g.
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Flour - 0.5 cups.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l
- Gentle cottage cheese can be used immediately for kneading. Dry and resilient does not hurt to grind, pass through a grater or grind in a blender with fresh sour cream.
- Add the eggs and sugar, mix and portion the flour. You get a soft, non-sticky dough, from which "log" is formed.
- Using a knife, workpiece mode plates of small thickness and hands give each round shape.
- Roll each billet in flour and fry in oil until a patterned crust appears.
I advise you to put on a plate five syrniki in the form of a flower, and in the middle put a spoonful of sour cream, honey or condensed milk. The “blanket” of powdered sugar does not interfere with the search.
Diet cheesecakes with semolina
Even an inexperienced housewife will cook a treat at home. At the same time, the traditional ingredients that make the dish high-calorie are replaced with dietary analogues.
- Fat-free cottage cheese - 2 packs.
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Semolina - 1 glass.
- Add the egg to the thoroughly mixed fat-free cottage cheese and mix. Portion to enter the semolina from which it is made classic mannik pie. Add sugar to your taste or your favorite berries.
- Since flour is not included, rolling balls is problematic. A little trick: grease your hands with a few drops of vegetable oil. Put a spoonful of dough on the palm of your hand, roll it into a ball and gently take it to make a flat pancake.
- You can cook low-calorie cheesecakes for a couple, in the oven or in a slow cooker. In the first case, cook for half an hour, but you can’t count on a golden crust. In the case of the oven, the cooking time does not exceed 30 minutes, and the maximum temperature is 180 degrees. With a slow cooker, it’s much easier to activate the cooking mode and set the timer for 25 minutes.
Cheesecakes with semolina - ideal for a foodie who seeks lose weight. This delicious and dietary treat will satisfy gastronomic needs and will not leave a trace in the form of fat deposits.
Cooking Lush Cheesecakes
The main highlight of the treats are simple ingredients. But the result will shock everyone who is lucky enough to try them.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Semolina - 0.5 cups.
- Cornmeal - 0.5 cups.
- Dough baking powder - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt and cinnamon.
- To make lush cheesecakes, put fresh cottage cheese in cheesecloth, squeeze it well and pass through a sieve.
- Add eggs, a pinch of cinnamon, a little salt. If you are a sweet tooth, enter sugar to taste at this point.
- Add corn flour, fine-grained semolina and baking powder to the curd mass. After mixing, you can safely form balls. If there is no baking powder, it will be replaced by baking soda. The main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise the finished dish will get an unpleasant aftertaste.
- Put a spoon or two doughs on the palm of your hand, roll the ball and gently press it with your hands. Roll in flour and remove excess. Do the same with the remaining test.
- Pour a little oil into the preheated pan and fry the cheesecakes on each side until a golden crust appears. Cook under a lid over low heat.
Hot cheesecakes are tender, airy and incredibly lush. Even if the dessert lies in the refrigerator until morning, the taste will not deteriorate, but the consistency will become more dense. With what to submit, decide for yourself. It can be sour cream, jam, tea or cranberry juice. In this matter, I recommend to be guided by personal tastes.
How to make cheese cakes in the oven
Cottage cheese is a wonderful product from which cheesecakes, dumplings, casseroles are made, cheesecake and cheesecakes. What is the secret to the success of the dish? The dessert baked in the kitchen oven is tender and juicy. And if you add a little vanilla to the composition, the treat will get a pronounced, mouth-watering and sweet aroma.
- Cottage cheese - 300 g.
- Sugar - 100 g.
- Flour - 100 g.
- Yolks - 2 pcs.
- Salt, vanillin.
- Grind the cottage cheese with a fork and add a little salt. Introduce sugar, vanillin, yolks and flour.
- After mixing, you get a thick dough. Make small cheesecakes out of it. To make one blank, take no more than a spoonful of mass. To make it easier to work, pre-wet your hands with water or grease with oil.
- Cover the bottom of the baking sheet you are using with parchment. Lightly grease parchment paper with oil and lay out blanks. Bake for about half an hour at 180 degrees.
Before serving, I recommend adding treats with sour cream, fresh berries or chocolate syrup. These supplements will allow the taste to fully open. For decoration, use mint leaves, and as a drink, natural juice is suitable.