Home-made apple cider vinegar is natural and very healthy. I will give some recipes for cooking with my own hands.
Apple vinegar has a variety of healing properties. It is widely used to treat, weight loss and even to look after. It is not surprising that many people are interested in how to properly receive and prepare it.
How to make apple cider vinegar with yeast
- boiled water 1 l
- apples 800 g
- honey 200 g
- black bread 40 g
- yeast 20 g
- sugar 100 g
- Sort through the apples thoroughly, cut out the damaged parts and pour over with clean water. After that, finely chop, mince or rub.
- The resulting mass is placed in a bowl, add brown bread, water, yeast and honey. Mix well. A vessel with a mixture of the lid does not need to be covered. In this state, the resulting mass should stand for ten days. I recommend mixing several times a day.
- Move the contents of the vessel into a gauze bag and squeeze well. Re-filter the juice that will turn out, pour into a wide-necked vessel and add sugar. After thorough mixing, leave the mass to ferment for 50 days.
I note that over time, apple cider vinegar will begin to lighten. This means that he is ready. I pass it through cheesecloth, and then bottle it and cork it. Now it can be used in culinary recipes.
Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe
Making quality apple cider vinegar at home is easy. You just have to stock up on patience and time. For cooking, I recommend using sweet apples.
When fermentation takes place, a useful foam appears over the liquid, which is called the “vinegar uterus”. I do not recommend removing it, on the contrary, it needs to be mixed with liquid. It is not necessary to rearrange the vessel, because by carelessness it is possible to damage the useful “vinegar uterus”. Now let's talk about cooking recipes.
I use fermented cider, which does not contain sugar, as a raw material. Under normal conditions, bacteria in the air convert alcohol to acetic acid. According to the described technology, the preparation takes about two months.
Another good tip. If you don’t have a fermented cider, make it from apple juice. Fresh apples can be found at any time, but I recommend using fruits harvested in autumn.
- I cut my apples and crush them in a mortar. I put the resulting mass in a pan and add sugar. For one kilogram of sweet apples I take 50 grams of sugar. If the fruit is acidic, double the amount of sugar.
- The resulting mass is poured with boiled water. It should be a few centimeters higher than apples. I put the pot in a warm place. I mix the mass several times a day.
- After 14 days, the liquid is filtered and poured into large containers for fermentation. It is important that there are about five centimeters to the top, because during the fermentation process our liquid rises. After another half a month, my vinegar is ready.
Care for the exterior and body with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has long been my favorite natural product. This is because this substance retains the beneficial properties of raw materials - apples.
- Hair. I use vinegar to rinse my hair.It makes hair silky and shiny, eliminates brittleness and nourishes the roots. I add a tablespoon of vinegar to a cup of water and rinse my hair after washing.
- Teeth. This excellent natural remedy can whiten teeth and remove stains from them. After brushing my teeth, I first rinse my mouth with vinegar, and then clean water.
- Hand skin. If you mix apple cider vinegar and olive oil in equal amounts, you will get a tool that eliminates the roughness of your hands. In the evening before going to bed, I rub it into my skin. Then I put on fabric gloves for the night.
- Sweating control. Even high-quality therapeutic deodorant is not always able to cope with excessive sweating. However, with apple cider vinegar it does. Initially, I take a shower. After that, I wipe the armpits with a towel dampened in vinegar diluted with water. This product destroys bacteria that cause unpleasant odors and restores the acid balance of the skin.
Recovery and detoxification with apple cider vinegar
According to qualified nutritionists, apple vinegar is a highly effective anti-overweight product. I believe that they are right. Dilute a tablespoon of vinegar in a cup of cool water and take it on an empty stomach daily. I do it in the morning.
Food poisoning is a common phenomenon, the fight against the consequences of which is sometimes very difficult. However, this natural remedy will quickly solve the problem. For one liter of water I take two tablespoons of the product. Mix well and take throughout the day.
So my article came to an end. Now you know the recipes for making apple cider vinegar at home, how to use it to care for your appearance, and how it helps to heal the body.
All tips related to the use of apple cider vinegar for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes are provided for educational purposes only. Before using vinegar, you should consult your doctor.