Oyster mushrooms are the most nutritious and tasty mushrooms. They are universal, suitable for pickling, frying, salting, boiling, adding to pies and salads. With them you can cook the first and second courses. However, only young mushrooms are eaten, old ones are not recommended, they are tasteless and tough.
Delicious oyster mushroom chops
What about oyster chops? The dish is simple, tasty, quickly cooked. If you did not have to try them before, consider that there was a reason to fix it. I confidently declare that you will like it!
- large oyster mushrooms 500 g
- egg 2 PC
- sour cream or milk 5 Art. l
- hard cheese 50 g
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- salt, breadcrumbs, spices taste
- Wash strong, large mushrooms. Legs very gently beat off, sprinkle with spices, salt.
- Cooking batter: knock eggs with sour cream, add grated cheese. As a result, we get a sufficiently thick batter. Pour flour or breadcrumbs separately.
- Oyster mushrooms dipped in batter, then in crackers.
- Spread on a heated and oiled pan. Fry for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- We put ready chops on a paper towel to get rid of excess fat.
To come up with something like this is extremely difficult. This mushroom soup from the first spoon he conquered my family members. If you add a little white, you get a unique flavor. Serve better with toast.
- some dried porcini mushrooms;
- a handful of thyme;
- finely chopped onion;
- boiled white beans - 100 g;
- oyster mushrooms - 600 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- one lemon;
- a tablespoon of mascarpone cheese;
- liter vegetable broth (chicken broth will do);
- olive and truffle oil, parsley, sea salt, black pepper.
- White is placed in a dish with hot water to completely cover them.
- Boil it beans. If it is pre-soaked for 8 hours, it will take about 50 minutes to cook. Without soaking, you have to cook an hour and a half.
- Pour olive oil into a deep skillet or stewpan, add oyster mushrooms. Stir the contents quickly for a minute, after putting onions, garlic, thyme.
- After a minute, moisture will begin to release. It's time to add white. They can be cut or left whole. Strain the liquid in which they are steeped and pour into a pan. Mix well, cook for 20 minutes.
- Put seasoning and beans, cook another third of an hour.
I do this: pour half the soup from the pan, mash it with a blender. Then I return the contents back, add the mascarpone and parsley.
Fried oyster mushrooms with garlic
It is difficult to find a person who does not want to try something new. It could be a new vegetable, a sort of cheese, delicious pork recipe... Instead of mushrooms, we will fry oyster mushrooms.
- oyster mushrooms - 400 grams;
- garlic - one clove;
- minced parsley - a few spoons;
- vinegar - a teaspoon;
- salt, sunflower oil, pepper.
- Strip mushrooms. Heat oil in a frying pan, fry them until golden brown. A few minutes before being ready, put garlic, parsley, salt, pepper. Mix well.
- Without removing from the stove, pour in a little vinegar, mix, increase the heat.
- After thirty seconds, turn off the gas, cover the pan with a suitable diameter lid, leave for a quarter of an hour. During this time, the contents are soaked in juice.
Fried oyster mushrooms with garlic are suitable for appetizers or side dishes. I add a little sesame oil to give the dish a touch of Asian cuisine. Instead of parsley, feel free to use the leek greens.
Benefit for health
Oyster mushrooms grow on stumps and fallen trees in small groups, so they accumulate beta-glucan. With the help of this substance, they have an antitumor effect, can enhance the body's defense system, help resist viruseslower cholesterol and blood sugar.
They contain bioelements that increase the resistance of the human body to the effects of radionuclides, and contribute to their elimination. In modern life, this is an important property.
How to grow
Finally, let's talk about growing technologywhich is simple and primitive.
- First of all, they select a suitable room. For example, a barn, a greenhouse, a basement or a village house.
- Next, prepare the substrate. Initially, chopped straw, dry sunflower husks or sawdust are steamed in hot water.
- Once the substrate has cooled, it is mixed with mycelium and placed in a small plastic bag.
- Such bags are stored on a special rack or on the floor.
- After three days, several holes are made in the bag through which the mushrooms will grow. In this condition, the bags are left in a dark room at a temperature of 20 degrees for 20 days.
- After this period, the first hats will appear in the slots. At this point, the bags are transferred to a humid room with a fan for ventilation. The temperature is maintained at about 15 degrees.
- In a week, the contents will become marketable. It's time to harvest and move the bags to the first room.
- Within a week, the bags rest, and then again the mushrooms appear. Up to three kilograms of oyster mushroom can be easily removed from one bag.
I talked about how to make oyster mushrooms at home. You have learned how they are useful, how they are grown. See you soon!