Oven-baked fish cakes are a tasty and healthy dish. It will appeal to adults and children. Thanks to cooking without frying and oil, this food is suitable for people on a diet or eating a healthy diet. More on cooking technology at home, ingredients, calories, fish selection will be discussed later.
Preparation for cooking
Many varieties of fish are suitable for cooking. The main point is that the fillet should be without bones, cartilage and other waste parts. Mostly buy already cut fillet or medium-sized fish that you have to self clean: cut off the tail, head, fins, scales, internal organs, ridge, bones, cartilage.
Fillet must be passed through a meat grinder, add ingredients for a rich taste, juiciness, integrity of the structure of the cutlets (depending on the recipe): chicken eggs, cheese, minced pork, potatoes, lemon, cottage cheese, onions, spices, mayonnaise, sour cream, rice. Prepare fish cakes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Making fish cakes is different from meat cakes. After all, the fillet is more tender, soft. Oregano, mustard, ground pepper are added to the minced meat.
Delicious Pollock Fish Cakes
- pollock 800 g
- onion 1 PC
- garlic 3 tooth.
- chicken egg 2 PC
- mustard 1 tsp
- seasoning for fish 1 tsp
- salt taste
- Grind the pollock fillet in a meat grinder along with onions and garlic.
- We put the mustard a little, salt, add the seasoning.
- Drive 2 eggs. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve on the table with any creamy sauce, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
How to make cod cutlets
- cod fillet - 400 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- carrots - 1 pc.
- We twist the fish, three carrots on a grater.
- Add the remaining components, form cutlets.
- Bake as usual: 20 minutes at 180-200 ° C. It turns out delicious and juicy.
Delicious Diet Fish Cakes
- half a kilogram of low-fat fish fillet (hake, pollock);
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onions - 1 piece;
- oatmeal - 100 grams;
- olive oil;
- salt pepper.
- Fish and vegetables are cleaned of all unnecessary, passed through a meat grinder. Olive oil, pepper, salt, cereal are added to the minced meat.
- Stuffing mixes well and infuses in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
- We form cutlets, spread on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 ° C.
- Bake the patties for 15 minutes.
The main thing is not to overcook, so as not to turn out dry and hard.
Fast pike chops
- 500 grams of pike fillet;
- 2 onions;
- 1 carrot;
- salt pepper;
- vegetable oil;
- loaf of white bread.
- We clean the pike and pass through a meat grinder.
- Mix with fried onions.
- Cut the loaf, soak in milk, add to the total mass. The mixture is salt and pepper. Knead well.
- Gravy is prepared as follows: fry in a pan chopped onions, grated carrots in vegetable oil. Add tomato paste.
- From minced fish we form cutlets on a baking sheet, wrap in foil. The temperature in the oven is 180 ° C. Pour the gravy into the foil. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Cutlets are juicy and delicious.
We cook the best fish cakes for children
It’s important for children to cook delicious boneless fish cakes.
- hake fillet - 500 grams;
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- salt pepper;
- olive oil;
- Grind potatoes, onions and fish through a meat grinder. Salt, pepper.
- We follow the usual scenario. We form cutlets, spread on a baking sheet, greased with olive oil.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. We serve the finished dish with any side dish, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Interesting and original recipes
- fish fillet - half a kilogram;
- one loaf of white bread;
- fresh greens;
- garlic, oregano, seasonings - to taste.
- The baton is soaked in milk or water.
- The filet is washed and chopped.
- Then everything is mixed with seasonings, garlic.
- Formed cutlets sent to the oven for 25 minutes for baking at 180 ° C.
- salmon fillet - 700 grams;
- one lemon;
- cheese - 200 g;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- olive oil.
- Salmon can be finely chopped or grated in a meat grinder.
- Grate cheese in minced meat, crumble greens, add olive oil, pepper, spices, salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
Under the cheese
- 400 grams of salmon;
- 1 lemon
- 2 chicken eggs;
- cream cheese - 200 g.
- Finely chop the salmon, squeeze the juice of a lemon.
- Stir in 2 eggs. We form cutlets, put on a baking sheet.
- 5 minutes before cooking, sprinkle with grated cheese and cook until golden brown.
Mayonnaise makes cutlets juicy, soft, helps to achieve a delicious crust.
- 600 grams of pollock fillet or pike perch;
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l .;
- lemon juice;
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- Pass the pike perch fillet through a meat grinder.
- Add chicken eggs, spices, salt, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
Minced meat cutlets - diet food. They are low in fat and calories, contain beneficial substances for the human body: fatty acids, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iodine, iron, vitamins and minerals.
Calorie content of 100 grams is 104 calories, fat - 3 grams, protein - 15 grams.
Useful tips and interesting information.
- The basis of a delicious dish is fresh products, therefore, it is recommended to use fish bought in a special store, and not at bazaars or with hands. It is advisable to make minced meat with fresh ingredients.
- Another important rule is the absence of bones and cartilage in the stuffing.
- Professional chefs advise adding garlic and seasonings to the minced fish - this way you can kill a not very pleasant fish aroma.
- To make the dish tender - add olive or butter.
In the oven, minced fish cutlets are cooked according to many recipes, and any dish is tasty and healthy.