Soup from dried porcini mushrooms turns out to be hearty, tasty and incredibly aromatic, easily prepared at home and is liked by everyone, without exception: both adults and children.
To make a treat yourself, you don’t need special culinary skills: you need to soak dried White mushrooms for several hours, then boil in the same water where they were soaked, add a few additional ingredients - and in half an hour the delicious dish will be ready. For cooking, you will need the simplest foods: onions, carrots, noodles, potatoes, optionally you can use cream cheese and chicken bouillon.
Ceps can be attributed to dietary products: their calorie content is 285 calories per 100 grams. Such an amount of product is enough for 5-6 full servings of soup, so you can safely enjoy a delicious and fragrant treat, without worrying about the figure.
Depending on other ingredients, the calorie content of the finished dish can range from 40 to 100 calories per serving: if you use only onions, carrots, a little butter for sautéing and a handful of vermicelli and potatoes, the calorie content will be less, and when adding fatty chicken meat or processed cheese - more.
However, even in this case, the soup turns out to be low-calorie and is perfect for those who like a tasty meal, but do not forget to follow the figure.
White mushroom soup with cream cheese
- dried porcini mushrooms 50 g
- water 1.5 l
- potatoes 500 g
- onion 2 PC
- carrot 2 PC
- melted cheese 230 g
- butter 30 g
- salt 5 g
- black pepper taste
- Soak dried mushrooms for 2 hours in water, then put on fire and cook for 25 minutes at a low boil.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces and transfer to the mushroom broth. Continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Cut onions and carrots into small cubes and fry in butter until soft. Transfer to a pot with soup and cook for 5-7 minutes. Do not allow the formation of a golden brown on vegetables, this will ruin the taste of the finished dish!
- Cut the cream cheese into arbitrary slices, add to the soup and cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese is completely dissolved. It will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Salt mushroom soup, add black pepper if desired and serve.
Dried porcini mushroom soup with noodles
Ingredients (for 5 servings):
- dried porcini mushrooms - 30 g;
- water - 1.5 l .;
- onions - 100 g;
- carrots - 125 g;
- noodles - 125 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- salt - 5 g;
- bay leaf - 1 pc.;
- fresh parsley - 3-4 branches.
How to cook:
- Wash dried mushrooms, put in a pan and pour clean cold water for 3-4 hours. Then strain the liquid through a sieve, but do not pour, and cut the mushrooms in arbitrary pieces. Return the mushrooms and filtered water to the pan, put on the stove and wait for it to boil, then cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add the noodles and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking, onion cut into cubes, grate the carrots on a fine grater. Heat butter in a pan, add vegetables and fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. To cook a vegetarian option, you can use vegetable oil.
- Put the prepared vegetables and bay leaf to the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Finely chop the parsley and add to the soup, wait 2-3 minutes, so that the refreshment cools down a bit and insists, then serve it to the table.
Chicken Soup with Dried Porcini Mushrooms
Ingredients (for 8 servings):
- chicken meat: wings, legs, hips, necks - 400 g;
- water - 2.5 l .;
- dry porcini mushrooms - 100 g;
- potatoes - 300 g;
- carrots - 2 pcs.;
- onions - 2 goals .;
- butter - 45 g;
- small vermicelli - 75 g;
- salt - 10 g;
- black pepper - ½ tsp., optional.
- Chicken meat put in a pan, add 1 onion and 1 carrot, pour one liter of water and cook for 20 minutes. Then remove the vegetables, remove the meat from the pan, separate from the bones, finely chop and return to the broth again.
- Wash porcini mushrooms, pour 1.5 liters of cold water and leave for 2-3 hours. Then strain the liquid, and cut the mushrooms arbitrarily. Combine mushrooms and mushroom water with chicken stock. Put on the fire and cook under the lid for 20 minutes with a slight boil.
- Add chopped potatoes, continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Cut the carrots and onions into cubes, fry in butter until soft, and then add to the soup.
- Place the small noodles in the broth, mix and continue cooking together for another 7 minutes, and then remove from the stove.
Fragrant Chicken soup ready with mushrooms, you can start tasting!
All recipes for dried porcini mushroom soup are easy to prepare. If desired, you can increase or decrease the amount of any ingredient to adapt the taste to your habits and addictions. The more mushrooms you take, the more rich the finished dish will turn out. Do not forget to filter the water in which the mushrooms were soaked, otherwise the broth may turn out to be a little muddy.