Sometimes you want to treat yourself to a fragrant and delicious dessert. What stops? Food prices and lack of free time. There is a solution: select the available ingredients and trust the imagination. The category of affordable, delicious, as well as original recipes includes baked apples with cottage cheese in the oven.
The obvious advantages of the dish
- Apples are common and inexpensive fruits found in every refrigerator. Local varieties are a storehouse of vitamins, and in combination with cottage cheese are invaluable for the body.
- A great alternative to a casual breakfast. You won't surprise anyone with cottage cheese in the morning. An interesting presentation will interest kids, which means it will arouse appetite.
- A good opportunity to dilute the diet for nursing mothers. During breastfeeding there is an irresistible craving for sweets. Not all mothers can afford to eat tasty. Baked fruits will come to the rescue.
Baked apples - a low-calorie dish, 100 g - 50 kcal. Keep in mind that the number of calories increases depending on the chosen filling. For example, adding nuts and honey, you can count another 100 kcal.
Classic recipe with honey and cottage cheese
You decided to please yourself with something new at home? Then cook apples and cottage cheese. Buy whole fruits without damage. The amount depends on how many servings you plan to cook.
- an Apple 4 PC
- cottage cheese 4 Art. l
- honey 4 tsp
- Rinse the fruit thoroughly and carefully cut the core so that the walls do not turn out too thin. If in doubt, make it thicker, otherwise the dish may fall apart under the influence of high temperature. Leave a piece of apple - it will replace the lid. The foundation is ready.
- For the filling, grind the cut pieces (we first cleanse the seeds and partitions). Better a blender, but you can use a knife. Ready apple mass is mixed with cottage cheese and honey. Be sure to taste it. If necessary, you can add a little more honey.
- What do we do next? We fill the base with filling and cover with a piece in the form of a lid. The optimal temperature for baking is 180 degrees. Cooking time - 20-25 minutes.
Interesting recipes for baking apples
If you are an opponent of sugar, honey will replace it, and the dish from this does not become less tasty. The recipe is identical to the classic. The only difference is that instead of sugar, add honey to the filling.
Apples are baked without cottage cheese. It is enough to pour honey into the prepared base and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
With cinnamon and nuts
Want a change? Just mix apples, nuts and honey. This is a real gift for the body in the form of a healthy dessert, rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Cooking the filling. Grind the nuts in a convenient way, add honey, mix thoroughly.
- Fill the apple form with the resulting mass. Cover with the top.
- The baking time is similar: 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees, 5 minutes in the microwave. Half an hour - in a slow cooker, in the "baking" mode.
Do not forget that dessert can be decorated. It all depends on your imagination: mint leaves or whipped cream perfectly complement the dish.
This recipe is most relevant during colds. Lemon copes well with the onset of the disease, charges the body with vitamin C.
- Pour the peeled apples from the middle with lemon juice.
- Honey is good for filling. Pour it into each fruit and cover.
- Grated zest generously sprinkle dessert on top and send to bake.
Honey filling can be replaced with dried fruits. Fill apples with candied fruit and a slice of butter.
With cottage cheese and raisins
- The preparatory phase is over. The apple base is ready. For the filling, mix the cottage cheese (100 g), sugar to taste, sour cream (1-2 tablespoons) and raisins. Pre-wash the raisins and pour boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill the base and close the lid.
- Watch the baking time. Remember, 20 minutes is enough for the oven, 30 for the multicooker, and 5 minutes for the microwave.
The dish will decorate the table at any time of the day. A great solution for the unexpected arrival of guests. Fast, easy and tasty.
In foil with banana
- We experiment by adding a banana to the filling. It must be kneaded and mixed with chopped nuts.
- Dilute the mass with two tablespoons of honey.
- The dessert will be tender if you get rid of the peel.
- Fill the prepared fruit with the filling, wrap it with foil and send it to the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Puff pastry recipe
For cooking, you need dough, apples, an egg, and for the filling you need honey and nuts.
- The filling is simple - we cook a lot of nuts and honey. We enhance the aroma with cinnamon.
- Prepared fruits are filled with the resulting mass.
- Roll out the dough and cut into squares. Size depends on apples.
- We place the apple on a square and carefully wrap it. It turns out a kind of bag.
- Try not to place them close to each other on a baking sheet. There should be a short distance.
- With a beaten egg, grease every apple. You can decorate with powdered sugar.
Do not be limited to specific recipes. Remember, the filling can be anything: berries, chocolate, oatmeal. Focus on your taste. Let this dish please the household not only with its taste, but also with its benefits.
The regular use of baked apples rich in pectin lowers cholesterol, eliminates constipation and saturates the body with valuable vitamins and minerals. Prefer healthy food. Bon Appetit!