Hello! Let's see what acupuncture is. I think many have heard this term, but only a few know the definition.
Alternative medicine is as popular as its traditional “friend”. A distinctive feature is that it fights pathology, not signs. An unconventional variety of medicine has been developing since the appearance of people on the planet. When the human race was just beginning to develop, primitive people struggled with ailments and pathologies through medicinal plants, cauterization and acupuncture.
In alternative medicine, acupuncture or acupuncture is given first place. This treatment technique involves exposure to active points in different areas of the human body. This also includes cauterization, bloodletting, cupping, acupressure and other acupressure techniques.
Acupuncture was first discussed in China and Japan. The term “acupuncture” was introduced by the Dutch doctor W. Ten Rine at the end of the seventeenth century. He studied a variety of Chinese medicine techniques, but he was more interested in acupuncture. The work written by the doctor was liked by the French, who contributed to the spread of therapy in European countries.
Acupuncture has found application even in traditional medicine. The technique is used as a tonic, soothing, relaxing, analgesic and stimulant. The method is of an alternative nature, but he managed to prove effectiveness in confronting with various pathologies.
Doctors are still exploring active points. There are even licenses issued doctors Ministry of Health. In the case of acute forms of various diseases, it is not difficult to find a point. If it is a chronic disease, the doctor has to work hard.
Further I will tell you that they are treated with acupuncture and I will consider the acupuncture points of a person.
What treats acupuncture
Acupuncture is an ancient method of treating diseases. The term has other names, including reflexology, acupuncture, acupuncture and acupuncture.
These words indicate one area of traditional medicine in the Middle Kingdom, which is based on the gentle effect on acupuncture points through needles.
Correct point exposure helpsdeal with depression, accelerates recovery, normalizes functional disorders in the body. Acupuncture helps to cure ailments. As practice shows, acupuncture is addressed if drug therapy did not help or provided a partial effect.
- Acupuncture is used in the treatment of impotence and the elimination of disorders of the nervous system. The technique is popular among people who are struggling with overweight.
- Correct action on some points helps to overcome toothache and headache, cough, fear, low or high blood pressure, osteochondrosis, pain in the heart and intervertebral discs, frigidity.
- There are several varieties of acupuncture points. Harmonious points are responsible for the work of organs, and manipulations with soothing normalize the work of the nervous system. There are points that activate the energy of the body, and special zones, the impact on which heals illnesses.
The principle of exposure to acupuncture during treatment is as simple as possible.When an ailment appears in a person, the connection between the organ and the point that is responsible for it is broken. Physical impact on the point restores the connection. As a result, the body functions normally.
The therapeutic effect of acupuncture manifests itself instantly or after a certain time. Acupuncture points are located in thirty-two zones on the human body. On average there are about a thousand of them. The most saturated parts of the body are the arms, ears, scalp and foot. Doctors use 150 points in their work. In this case, the most effective and healing only ten.
In hospitals and clinics, in addition to the traditional effects of using needles, laser beams and devices with magnetic or thermal effects are used. This technique is called acupressure.
In some Chinese schools, acupuncture is a compulsory subject. According to the Chinese, each person does not interfere with the skills of helping themselves and others.
Acupuncture points on the human body
The basis of acupuncture is the healing effect on human systems and organs by stimulating special points. If the procedure is carried out correctly, a strong influence is exerted on the body, so that it functions normally. Knowing the location of acupuncture points on the human body is important.
People in ancient times claimed that there was a close connection between organs, vessels, the brain, systems, and points located on the body. Ancient healers performed procedures using needles. Often they pressed their fingers on the active points.
There are four hundred points on the body to which it is allowed to apply the acupuncture technique. People who own the technique use 150 in practice, and the most effective ones use about a dozen.
On the human body there are several areas where the concentration of acupuncture points is maximum. We are talking about the feet, the surface of the head, ears and hands. To improve your well-being, just massage these places.
For targeted actions, you must clearly know the location of the zones. It is recommended to act by pressing with fingers or a stick for massage.
- Under the third thoracic vertebra is a point that helps eliminate fatigue, cure the respiratory system, and accelerate the growth of children.
- On both sides, four centimeters from the spine at the level of the twelfth vertebra, there are several points, manipulations with which cure the spleen, eliminate feelings and fears.
- The following points are located in the same way as in the second case, but at the level of the second lumbar vertebra. Through them, male strength and blood flow are enhanced, hearing improvesincreases stamina.
- An interesting point in the area between the ankle and the Achilles tendon. It treats impotence, eliminates toothache, and helps with rheumatism.
- At the level of the second vertebra of the sacrum, there is a zone, the manipulations of which relieve gynecological diseases, help with paralysis of the limbs and joint ailments.
- In the middle of the wrist fold of the skin at the end of the tendon there is a point through which diabetes is cured and normalized in acute respiratory infections. In women, it is located on the right hand, and in men on the left.
- There is a miraculous point on the elbow joint, which has a strengthening effect, normalizes blood pressure, relieves fatigue and dizziness, and helps treat eye diseases. In men and women, it is located on different hands.
Now you can relieve stress yourself after a hard day's work or make you feel better when coughing and colds, a little massage of the core.
Acupuncture - a placebo or not ?!
Each person has a different attitude to acupuncture. This type of treatment is comparable in effectiveness to the placebo effect. The technique helps as much as the doctor and patient believe in it. And acupuncture is also unsafe.
Acupuncture often leads to side effects and complications.This bleeding, nausea, damage to organs and nerves, pain, vomiting, infectious diseases. An incorrectly inserted needle under the skin may bend under the influence of muscle spasm. Pulling it out is problematic, and without a push massage it is unrealistic.
The procedure should be carried out by a master who respects the norms of hygiene and sanitation. Only in this way can negative consequences be minimized. If the needle is not understood by an "expert", the outcome of the procedure will be disastrous, even if toothache eliminated.
Some people have a different opinion. In many countries, acupuncture is officially used in the treatment of various ailments.
Representatives of the World Health Organization recognized that acupuncture effectively affects the human body. Several years ago, the UNESCO organization included this type of treatment in the list of the cultural heritage of mankind. But there are no documents that confirm that acupuncture helps to effectively fight cancer or other serious ailments.
Is it worth it to resort to the help of acupuncture, you decide. I hope that it will be possible to eliminate health problems in an easier way. Good luck