The most attractive is velvety and delicate skin. It is not surprising that women do not like when scratches, bruises or abrasions appear on the body. When this happens, they begin to wonder how to quickly get rid of a bruise.
If a dark spot is located in a place that is easy to cover with clothes, this is good. But what if the bruise is on the face or on the open part of the body?
If you are not going to appear in public for several weeks, you can simply stay inactive. During this time, the bruise will disappear itself. The rate of disappearance directly depends on the height of its location on the body. In particular, an unpleasant spot on the face will dissolve in a week, and the problem on the leg lasts up to a month.
Immediately after the appearance of the bruise has a dark blue color. After a while, a red tint appears, later the formation turns yellow.
The most effective ways
We will pay attention to the most effective alternative treatment options for bruises at home.
- Ice. Shock is a common cause of bruising. Bursting blood vessels located under the skin cause darkening and swelling. The use of ice allows you to narrow blood vessels, which will help reduce redness and size of inflammation.
- Bandage. If the formation appears on the leg, quickly bandage this place. So create pressure on the vessels, which will prevent the spread of blood under the skin. Bottom line - a small bruise will appear.
- Heat. A day after an unpleasant event, it is recommended to apply heat to the bruise. This will contribute to the expansion of blood vessels, accelerate blood flow and resorption formation.
- Warm baths and compresses. To do several times a day until the complete disappearance of subcutaneous darkening. Applying heat to the bruise immediately after the appearance is not worth it. There will be no positive effect, but swelling may appear.
- Creams. Pharmacies sell a wide range of bruising-oriented products. The most effective are creams, which include vitamin "K". After penetrating the skin, it accelerates the breakdown and utilization of blood clots.
- Ointments. The bruise area is oiled. Such funds are also suitable for combating bruises in children, since ointments are completely harmless.
- Cosmetics. Using these methods does not instantly eliminate the bruise. To prevent your family from raising questions, hide it with powder or foundation. The best concealment is provided by yellowish cosmetics.
- Iodine. Some have bruises even after vaccinations. Penetration of the needle starts the process of subcutaneous hemorrhage. This is due to the characteristics of the body. In such cases, special ointments or iodine are used.
So you have learned how to quickly get rid of a bruise. The appearance can be prevented with vitamin C, which strengthens blood vessels and reduces the likelihood of damage. Eating vegetables and fruits will protect against the appearance of unpleasant subcutaneous formations and increase immunity.
How to quickly get rid of a black eye
A purple or dark blue formation under the skin is a bruise that appears after bumps, bruises, or collisions. Thin and sensitive skin in the eye area is especially sensitive.
Over time, the bruising site will brighten, but it will take several weeks to repair damaged capillaries.Fortunately, there are effective folk methods that help get rid of the problem in two to three days. Consider how to get rid of a black eye under folk methods and restore facial beauty.
- Tramp. Dilute two tablespoons of mustard powder in a spoon of water and mix. Apply the mixture carefully to the bruise. Otherwise, the mixture will get into the eye, which will lead to inflammation of the membrane.
- Vodka. Mix vodka and water in equal proportions. Make ice from the solution and apply to the bruise until it disappears completely.
- Cabbage leaves. Crumple one leaf and gently beat off. Attach to the site of injury. The best effect is achieved if the sheet is applied immediately after the appearance of a bruise.
- Yolk and honey. Mix a spoonful of honey with a similar amount of sunflower oil and one yolk. After mixing, you should get a thick slurry. The mixture is applied to the bruise for a day.
- Compress. To speed up the disappearance of the bruise under the eye, you can use a compress. Mix two parts of viburnum bark with two parts of celandine and one part of aloe. After stirring, the mixture is infused for 20 minutes. Using cotton swabs moistened in the solution, apply as often as possible to the bruise for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly after the procedure.
Thanks to popular recommendations and recipes, you can easily make a medicine that quickly puts your face in order.
If the bruise resolves for a long time, go to the doctor. He will carefully examine the face, and will recommend the best treatment methodology.
How to quickly get rid of a bruise on the leg
Everyone had bruises on his legs. Most often, they appear after an impact, as a result of which small blood vessels rupture, which leads to spreading of blood in the soft tissues.
You can get a bruise at work while walking with a dogfishing and even at home. No one is safe from the appearance of an unexpected hematoma.
Initially, the bruise on the leg is crimson due to the hemoglobin contained in the blood. After some time, the hematoma changes color and becomes red, then purple, blue and finally yellow.
Bruises on the legs resolve for a long time, at least one month due to increased pressure in the vessels of the legs. For comparison, the bruise on the face disappears in a week, and on the body in one decade.
If a bruise appears on the leg that is not accompanied by a serious injury, it is not necessary to consult a doctor. The problem can be easily cured on your own using proven folk remedies.
- Cold. Apply a cold compress to the injury site as soon as possible, securing it with a pressure bandage. Under the influence of the cold, the vessels will narrow, the bleeding will stop, and the swelling of the tissues will decrease. The radius of the hematoma will be minimized.
- Compress. After a day, it is recommended to apply a warm compress to the bruise. It will lead to vasodilation, as a result of which the blood that formed the problem dissolves faster.
- Medication. Pharmacies offer a wide range of products, for the purchase of which you do not even need a doctor's prescription. At the pharmacy counter there are also ointments, alcohol infusions and creams, which in the shortest possible time will help get rid of hematomas and other subcutaneous blood formations.
- Gels. In the first place by the effectiveness of the gel Indovazin. The composition includes components of analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects, which will muffle pain and accelerate healing.
- Iodine grid. To accelerate healing, apply to the hematoma several times a day. An excellent result is also shown on a lotion-based lotion.
- Tincture. Tincture prepared from 250 milliliters of vodka and 50 grams of chopped parsley will help reduce the bruise on the foot at home.
- Onions and starch. Attach the peeled onion petal to the site of the bruise. Potato starch, which, having previously mixed with water, is applied to the hematoma, will accelerate healing.
Now you have an idea how to quickly get rid of a bruise on your leg.The funds that I listed cope with bruises on my legs quickly and efficiently.
How to quickly get rid of a bruise on your arm
Bruising is not an easy thing that causes pain and discomfort, spoils the appearance. There are many ways to deal with the problem, but they are effective only with fresh hematomas.
If a person received a bruise, several days passed and only after decided to get rid of it, no advice will help. To smear inflammation with creams is also necessary in this case, but the effect will turn out not so bright and lightning fast. It remains only to disguise it.
If the hematoma is fresh, folk recipes and tips will help. At first glance, they seem too simple and inactive, but in reality this is not so.
- Ice. If you suspect that a recent bruise will cause a bruise, do not hesitate. Act and start by applying ice to the bruise site. Wrap ice in a towel before use.
- Freezing. If there is no ice, find frozen foods in the freezer. Attach any ice pack to the injury site for 20 minutes. Cold constricts blood vessels and stops bleeding. The size of the bruise will become insignificant, and healing will accelerate.
- Heat. The next day, be sure to dilate the vessels with heat. Use a bottle or heating pad. Pour hot water from inside kettle. Be careful not to get burned.
- Cream "Rescuer". An effective remedy provided that it is used correctly. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cabbage and Pineapple. There is medicine in the kitchen. The cabbage leaf, which is poured with boiling water and attached to the hematoma, will dull the pain. Pineapple has similar healing properties.
- Aromatherapy. It works wonders and effectively fights bruises. Use rosemary or yarrow essential oil. Do not forget to use essential oil in its pure form is not recommended. Mix it with sea buckthorn oil and apply to the bruise point.
If damage appears frequently and does not go away for a long time for no reason, do not postpone a visit to the doctor for a long time. At the hospital, give blood for tests, then, taking the results with you, go to the surgeon. He will decide what to do in a similar situation.
Most often, bruises appear in people with weak vessels and go much longer. For the appearance of a small hematoma, it is not necessary to hit at all, just press the skin hard enough. Moreover, a bruise on a female body is harder to heal than on a male one. Ladies have thinner and more delicate skin.
Under the influence of a blow, the vessels burst. The blood that flows through them spreads in the area of the bruise. In other words, a bruise is a cosmetic defect and microtrauma in one bottle. The lower the defect appeared, the longer it resolves.
Bruises, the elimination of which is not given attention, disappear after about half a month. During this period, the subcutaneous formation changes color. Initially, it is dark blue, and in the end it is yellow-green.
If bruising is tormented constantly, be sure to strengthen the walls of the vessels. Contrast shower will help. Temperature changes increase the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels. During the water treatment, massage areas of the skin where the problem appears frequently.
Strengthen the walls of blood vessels using sweet pepper and oranges. These foods are rich in vitamin C, which strengthens blood vessels. To restore the balance of the vitamin will help carrots or decoction of rose hips.
So the story came to an end, in which you learned how to quickly get rid of a bruise. If this formation appears, eliminate it quickly and without cost.See you!