Many are interested in how to build muscle at home. Proper training helps to achieve a good result. If you are just starting to swing, decide on the main purpose of the classes. Novice athletes make many mistakes. They strive to develop strength and build muscle, but training does not bring results.
A typical mistake is a huge amount of exercise, while training involves small weights. The essence of the error - this approach does not build muscle. Growth is not due to the number of exercises, but to increasing weights.
- The constant lifts of heavy loads make the body build muscle mass, which allows it to cope with increasing loads.
- You can use light weight and do many exercises. This approach develops stamina. Muscles in volume increase insignificantly.
- Increase working weights correctly. Do not change the technique of exercises and do not train without a preliminary warm-up.
- For proper muscle growth per muscle group, perform several exercises. Perform the first basic exercise with a barbell, doing several sets of 5 repetitions.
- The second exercise is focused on a versatile and deep study of muscle fibers and training of muscle energy. Perform with dumbbells, no more than 4 sets of 10 repetitions.
The right amount of exercise will help to make the body beautiful, along with increasing working weight, following the technique and a good workout.
List of exercises for training at home
Muscles swing at home novice athletes. Those who have achieved good results, realize that they can’t stop and go to the gym, because homework is not enough.
- Chest exercises. Push-ups are the best exercise for the pectoral muscles. Perform with arms wide apart. If you do fifteen repetitions in one approach, increase the load. A backpack filled with heavy items can be worn on the back.
- For the muscles of the chest, the bars are excellent. If strength indicators deserve better, push up on stools with legs extended forward. So it goes lose weight and get pre-trained.
- Exercises for the back and shoulders. It will take a horizontal bar. Tighten with a wide and reverse grip. Pullups put a strain on the deltoid muscles and biceps.
- Train shoulders At home, you can use two 20-liter water bottles. Lift them in front of you or spread your arms to the sides. The main advantage of such sports equipment is the change in the load level by adding or reducing water.
- Such bottles will also help in swinging biceps. In a standing or sitting position, bend your hands, simulating an exercise using dumbbells.
- Triceps and Press Exercises. Triceps is trained with regular push-ups. If the number of repetitions reached 15 pieces, be sure to increase the load.
- The press is easy. Lie on your back and in a supine position raise your legs up. Exercise to perform until a burning area of the abdomen.
- Harder build legs at home. I offer exercises from the school curriculum - squats and a gun.
Do heavy workouts twice a month. With each subsequent workout, increase the load.
Back muscle exercises
The inflated back looks amazing, protects the spine, facilitates everyday life, supports proper posture.
- It’s better to train your back separately from your chest. As a result, all the energy will be spent on working out the spinal muscles. Such training is more effective.
- Biceps are actively involved in back-oriented exercises. Download them after the back. In the training, you can include the forearm. The forearms are characterized by enviable endurance and are involved in all exercises. Therefore, subject them to rigorous study no more than once a week.
- Learn to feel the effect of your workout. Before going to the gym, make sure that the muscles have recovered.
- If you want to increase strength, pay attention to special sports supplements - arginine, creatine and amino acids. Sports nutrition just include in the diet.
Before starting the training season, be sure to set a goal. It plays the role of a kind of lighthouse, to which you are getting closer every day.
Arm Muscle Tips
A man’s hand consists of their forearms, biceps, triceps and many small muscles, each of which is actively involved in the work of the hand.
- Performing exercises involving bending the arms, you train the biceps. We are talking about bending the arms with a dumbbell or barbell, pull-ups on the horizontal bar and pulls oriented to the spinal muscles.
- If during the training the arms are extended, triceps are trained. This effect is achieved with a bench press, parallel bars, push-ups from the floor.
- Exercises in which you have to hold sports equipment with your hands are focused on the forearm.
Hand Tips Video
- I have never seen an athlete weighing 70 kg with a girth of more than 37 cm. Only large people can boast large and powerful hands. Therefore, it is necessary to pump the whole body, paying particular attention to the legs.
- Pullups, traction and bench presses have a titanic load on the hands. Do not overdo it with the number of approaches and the weight of sports equipment. Otherwise, the ligaments that heal for a very long time will be damaged.
- If you pursue the goal of making your arms large, achieve decent results in basic exercises. We are talking about push-ups, pull-ups, rod pull and deadlift.
- Big hands are an attribute of people with strong forearms.
- A boxing bag will help strengthen and strengthen your hands. By striking at this heavy sports equipment, you will make your hands confident, strong, dexterous. Working with this projectile involves the use of elastic bandages and projectile gloves. Otherwise, you may damage the joints or dislocate your fingers.
- Shaking hands, be guided by physiology of muscles. Triceps differs from biceps in a large number of white fibers. Therefore, he is trained with large weights that develop strength.
- When working with a barbell or other projectile, mentally imagine how the biceps increase in size. Thanks to this training secret, some athletes manage to go beyond the average achievements.
- If during training in the area of the carpal joints there are discomfort, it should be stopped.
- Exercise clearly and accurately. If you are working with a barbell, the main load should be given to your hands. You can not help them with the body.
Make a program and train on it. Develop a habit to keep a diaryto capture results and track achievements.
Leg muscle exercises
The strongest and largest muscles of the body are the muscles of the legs. Regardless of the place of training, you need to eat properly and balanced. Otherwise, all exercises will be ineffective and meaningless.
- Daily squats can help keep your legs muscular. At first, squat on two legs, after a month or more, switch to more complex exercises.
- Performing the exercise, keep your back straight, do not tear off the heels from the floor. In order to maintain balance, it is recommended that you hold your hand on the support.
- After the squats, switch to the rope. This simple projectile develops leg muscles and increases stamina.
- Pumping the internal muscles of the legs will help leg press. Sit in the simulator, put legs shoulder width and slightly open the socks to the sides. During the exercise, the back should be fully adjacent to the back of the seat.
- A good exercise is provided for training the back muscles. Put the barbell on your shoulders and stand with her socks on the bar. To get started, pull up on your socks, then return to the starting position.
- Develops muscle run.
- The upper muscles will be worked out by a hook machine and other simulators focused on leg extension.
Foot workout video
How to rock your neck
Everyone needs a strong and pumped neck. First of all, such a neck will improve the wearer's appearance. She can protect spine from damage.
If you sign up for a gym, an experienced trainer will tell you competent exercises for the neck, offer a wide range of exercise machines and many effective techniques.
According to experts, constant exercises with a small load are much more effective than unsystematic exercises with a full calculation. Work with light weight does not exempt from the obligatory warm-up before the main training.
Exclude jerks from classes, and the desire to accelerate is not welcome. Perform each exercise accurately and smoothly. The complex consists of 5 exercises, 15 approaches. Calculate the load so that there are enough forces for everything. Be prepared that the first workouts will seem difficult.
2 groups of exercises for the neck
- The first group: exercises on the use of resistance to force. Sports equipment and attributes are not needed. A simple exercise: to hook the fingers into the lock and grab the back of the head. Pull the head to the ground, and create neck resistance with the muscles of the neck.
- The second group: exercises using sports equipment. Expanders, weights, pancakes. A special device will be required to accommodate cargo.
I will describe some popular exercises. You can choose some of the most convenient options.
- Tilting the head against the resistance created by the palms. Tilts do forward and backward.
- Rest your hands on the jaw and create resistance to the turns carried out by the head.
- Exercise to perform in a supine position with a device of belts and cargo. Put it on and make head movements. Optimize the load by changing the load.
- On the head, strengthen the string bag with the load, sit on a chair or chair with a back. Fasten the belt on the forehead. Tilt your head back and swing it down and up.
The neck is a fragile part of the body. They train muscles in this area with extreme caution.
Positive aspects of training
A man visiting the gym or doing home, builds a body, increasing attractiveness for ladies.
After training, a person experiences an unforgettable experience. Working on muscles is good for your health and slows down aging. The heart sways with the muscles. The risk of getting hypertension is reduced. A strong blood flow cleanses the circulatory system, normalizes blood pressure.
Is it worth it to swing, it's up to you. You have the right to manage your health and body beauty. Good luck in sports achievements!