Curly shoulders remain a symbol of reliability, strength and courage. Inflated shoulder muscles cannot be hidden even under several layers of clothing, which cannot be said about other muscle groups. And to achieve the effect, you will have to learn how to build shoulders at home.
If you have made a firm decision to train your shoulders, read the article. In it, find a lot of useful tips and tricks with which you will achieve your goal.
Before moving on to action, remember the school biology course and get to know your spinal muscles better. This will give an idea of which muscles to train.
The muscles of the shoulder girdle are represented by two large muscle groups. We are talking about the deltoid and trapezius muscles. Trapezoidal, whose name is due to the shape, go from the neck to the middle of the back. The deltoid, whose shape is triangular, are located at the top of the shoulder joints. They consist of three parts - the back, side and front delta.
According to avid athletes, these muscles during training deserve special and equal attention.
Dumbbell exercises at home
Would you like your shoulders to be embossed? Want to improve their performance? Read on how to build shoulders with dumbbells at home. With this amazing material, you will quickly build your shoulder muscles.
It is difficult to imagine a pumped-up body without raised shoulders. In this part of the article, we will talk about effective exercises that help to build shoulders and make expressive and strong.
- Walk around ten minutes. This will speed up blood circulation, increase body temperature.
- In the process of warming up, clear your head of thoughts, especially if they are negative. Imagine how beautiful your shoulders will look at the end of your workout.
- Perform your shoulders a few rotational movements. This will allow the rotational cuffs and joints to prepare for the loads. Twenty repetitions abound.
- Take a moment to rest. After this time, the body will prepare for training.
Now I will present the assembly of effective exercises. You will have to perform them with a lot of approaches. In the process of training to work out all the heads of the shoulder. As for the deltoid muscles, in this area of the back you will feel a rush of blood, saturated with nutrients.
- Tilt Bench Press. First, pick up the weight. You should be free to do 10 reps. Then, take the dumbbells and sit on the bench. The secret of the exercise is to stop at the bottom. Consequently, the impulse of movement completely disappears, and its receipt involves hard work.
- Hands apart. Take dumbbells of such weight that they can be lifted 12 times, making a stop for a couple of seconds. When the dumbbells reach a low point, keep your shoulders parallel to the ground, otherwise the trapezoid will come into play.
- Dumbbell Seated Dumbbells. Take sports equipment, sit on the bench and bend to your knees. The technique of the exercise resembles the previous version.When the dumbbells are at their highest point, contract your muscles and stop for two seconds. Burning in the shoulders is a good sign. Do 15 reps.
- Shrags. Take dumbbells and execute shrugs. Hold the weight with all your might. Use belts if necessary. In the upper part of the muscle, contract, and in the lower they relax a little. Perform the exercise until the grip disappears.
This kind of training with dumbbells will not take much time, but will pump all the muscles. In just two months, the result will be fantastic.
If for some reason the result does not suit you, improve it with the help of sports supplements, which are numerous.
The shoulders are the part of the body for training which requires special physical exercises. If you want to learn how to pump up your shoulders with a barbell, you will have to study many physical complexes, the implementation of which requires an impeccable and careful approach. Only the right training will bring a good result.
In most cases, shoulder training is usually started with a heavy bench press. Then weary the muscles through the fastening training provided by the swings. If you train according to such a scheme, provide the optimal supply of strength for complex training and a high level of security.
Novice athletes often get unpleasant injuries during training because they train incorrectly. To avoid this fate, reduce weight as you workout closer to the end.
Build up your shoulders at home horizontal bar, push-ups, dumbbells and a bar help. Consider effective exercises with a barbell for training the muscles of the shoulder girdle.
- Army bench press. A popular exercise that trains the side and front deltas. It is recommended to perform in a standing position. Take the starting position - bend the lower back, grab the bar with a direct grip. Carefully lower your elbows down so that the bar is at the level of the clavicle. Raise your sports equipment over your head and straighten your arms. Then, return the inventory to its original position. During the exercise, do not lift your head and look straight.
- Bench press. It is carried out in a standing or sitting position. Trains front muscles and deltas, shakes triceps. You cannot perform the exercise without warming up. Otherwise, the joints may be damaged. To perform, take a comfortable position and take the barbell. Straighten the body and bend in the lower back. Lower the bar neck very slowly. From this position, start training. Lift the projectile up and straighten your elbows, then return the projectile to its original position.
- Bar pull. The last useful exercise, the technique of which I will describe. Perform only standing with a narrow grip. Continuous training using the exercise will help pump up the deltas and trapezoid. Take the shell with your upper grip. Hand spacing should be at the level of 0.3 meters. Gently lift the bar to the chin, keeping your back straight. From the top point, return to the starting position.
These exercises are extremely popular among professional athletes. So they are really effective. I hope that with their help you will find strong and inflated shoulders that will drive more than one representative of the fair sex crazy.
Push-ups from the floor provide a decent load on a number of muscle groups, including triceps, pectoral and deltoid muscles. Since we are more interested in how to build shoulders with push-ups from the floor, we dwell on the last option.
Regardless of the type of push-ups, only the front bundles of deltas are trained. Middle and posterior bundles remain intact. If you pursue the goal of pumping up the front bundles, it is precisely push-ups that are needed. In addition, training will help stop slouching.
For the best result, additional weight, which is fixed on the back, will not hurt.Take a regular backpack or weight vest. If there is no extra money, there is plenty of a backpack with improvised things.
It is unlikely that you are only interested in training the front bundles. Therefore, I suggest moving on. As I said, the deltoid muscles have several bundles, including the front, middle and rear. In turn, each bundle is divided into 7 types of fibers. Therefore, we are dealing with three groups of sheaves.
Visual expansion of the shoulders contribute to the middle bundles. Fortunately, push-ups train them too. Only the emphasis lying does not fit. Horizontal push-ups affect the front bundles.
Since we are interested in pumping up the shoulders as a whole, I advise you to pay attention to two varieties of push-ups at the same time.
- The first option involves push-ups on the hands against the wall.
- The second option differs from the first in the absence of support. Need to learn stand on hands.
With the help of such push-ups, you will make the shoulders embossed. A good alternative to training are the bars.
When pushing up from the floor, using a wall as a support for your legs, put an equal load on all the beams, since the position will be almost vertical.
This kind of push-ups pumps shoulders, but is slightly inferior to the first options in terms of effectiveness.
How to build shoulders on the horizontal bar
Is a beautiful sports figure your dream? Have you made a firm decision to implement it? In this case, you will need to make friends with the horizontal bar. A sports apparatus effectively trains the muscles of the shoulder girdle.
The horizontal bar will help to find not only embossed shoulders, but also muscular arms and a beautiful back. With it you can grow up fast.
It is necessary to pull up to all people who seek to build muscle. The horizontal bar forces several muscles to work. That is why professional bodybuilders on the horizontal bar pay special attention.
Pulling up is a non-core exercise for delta training. During the exercise, deltas play a supporting role. At the same time, any kind of pull-up makes these muscles work. The main function of the anterior deltoid muscle is the flexion of the shoulder. Therefore, in the process of pulling up at the midpoint, these muscles are in tension.
How to tighten so that the deltoid muscles get the maximum load? In total, three pull-up options have been developed that are suitable for shoulder training.
- Medium straight grip. Hang on the bar, bend your back, cross and bend your knees. Bring the shoulder blades together. Reaching the highest point, touch the crossbar with your upper chest. When lowering your arms, straighten your spinal muscles to stretch.
- Medium Reverse Grip. The starting position is similar to the first option. Do not pull up to the highest point, but only to the middle of the amplitude. Having reached the point, fix the body, and bend your shoulders so that the clavicles can get as close to the crossbar. The deltoid muscles experience maximum tension in the process of holding the body.
- Narrow Reverse Grip. As in the two previous cases, the initial position is standard. While pulling the shoulder blades, flatten and shoulder back. Look towards the hands. Try to touch the crossbar with your lower chest.
Now it’s no secret how to build shoulders on the horizontal bar. Such a sporting attribute is not present at home at all, but it is not difficult to build it. Permanent exercises on the horizontal bar will help to strengthen not only the shoulders, but also the arms with the back.
A selection of the best exercises
Consider how to increase the muscle mass of deltas without leaving the house. Many have long dreamed of a good figure.However, for certain reasons, it is not possible to enroll in the gym. Perhaps there is no time to visit or the reason is in free finances.
Do not rush to despair, there is a way out of any situation. Train at home, and the effectiveness of classes will not be inferior to classes in the gym, if there is good motivation, several prefabricated dumbbells and a goal.
The deltoid muscle covers the upper part of the humerus and consists of the posterior, middle and anterior bundles. This muscle group is responsible for the rotation, raising and abduction of the hands. Shoulder-oriented exercises are based on these features.
Exercise involves dumbbell. It is better to use prefabricated dumbbells, as their weight changes easily. The cost of a set of dumbbell corresponds to a monthly subscription to the gym. Therefore, if it is not possible to visit the institution, save up money, buy equipment and practice at home.
Do not do without a bench. You can build a structure in a matter of minutes. It will take a couple of stools and a long board. With the inventory and features of home workouts sorted out. It's time to talk about exercises.
- Dumbbell bench press. Exercise forces the middle delta to work. Turn your elbows to the sides, and raise your hands in the same plane. Tighten not triceps, but deltas.
- Lifting dumbbells to the chin. Emphasizes tension on the anterior muscle bundle. Take dumbbells in your hands, spread your legs wide and lower your hands to the level of the pelvis. By reducing the deltoid muscles, lift the load to the chin, and then lower it down.
- Mahi. Engage the middle delta. Lower your arms with dumbbells at the seams and bend your elbows slightly. With the shoulder muscles, swing your arms until they reach a parallel position to the floor. Perform the mahi sideways, using the shoulder joints.
- Dumbbell Breeding Back. Trains the rear beam. Lean 120 degrees in relation to the floor and rest your head in some support. Lower your hands at right angles to the floor, bend at the elbows and begin to perform reverse swings.
In order for the training to be correct and effective, be sure to determine the workload and keep it in a diary in which to write down the training program.
If you practice at home, this does not mean that pumping muscles is allowed without prior preparation. Be sure to warm up thoroughly, paying particular attention to the shoulder and elbow joints. They will have to work the most during class.
How to build shoulders in the gym
Many are sure that the shoulders give the impression of a muscular and inflated body. It is enough to constantly train, and as a result you will get a narrow waist, wide shoulders and a conical torso.
Shoulders are the main area of training for many professional athletes. Moreover, for normal health requires an optimal ratio of hips and waist. You can get beautiful shoulders, provided that the body receives the number of calories necessary for muscle growth. Therefore, it is recommended to lead a healthy lifestyle and eat exceptionally well.
The set of exercises that I will share makes the muscles of the whole body work. This contributes not only to rapid growth, but also to maintaining body proportions.
- Shoulder press. A wonderful exercise that provides normal shoulder growth and increased muscle strength. The bench press is performed in various ways. Among them are the bench press for the head and the front bench. In order for the muscles to develop evenly, the presses will have to be alternated.
- Vertical Weight Lifting. They contribute to the construction of the upper part of the shoulders, since the lateral head of the delta is made to work. Such exercises will make the brachial muscles rounded, due to which they look more powerful. In the development of vertical climbs will help exercises that are performed in a sitting position. Having gained some experience in a chair with a back, go to the rack, which will provide optimal load.
- Shaking. Will expand the upper shoulder girdle and develop a trapezoid. Plus, it is very simple to perform. It is necessary to take the barbell and keep your hands along the body. The main focus should be on movements from the middle zone under the neck. After completing the exercises, be sure to stretch your neck to relieve tension.
- Lifting weights in front of you and to the sides. Rounding off the shoulders helps the development of the front and middle delta heads, then add weightlifts in front of you or to the sides. As you exercise, notice that the muscles become weaker. Therefore, it makes sense to take a lighter weight and do more repetitions. First of all, the muscles will quickly clear of lactic acid and fatigue will become less noticeable.
When planning your training program, strive to keep your shoulder-oriented exercises in balance with relaxation. Training chest muscles affects the shoulder girdle. Therefore, the number of pauses do deliberate and correct. If you are going to swing your shoulders, do not put a heavy load on the pectoral muscles. Otherwise, the intensity and effectiveness of the next session will deteriorate.
I sincerely hope that the technique of proper training is fully understood by you. In conclusion, let's talk about the rules for organizing classes.
Work out correctly and competently if you strive not only for muscle tone and strength, but also for growth. Work out about 3 times a week, after which take a good rest. Remember, muscles grow during recovery.
The number of repetitions and approaches choose the best. Ideally, do three sets of 12 reps. Go to the maximum number of repetitions gradually. Initially, do a small number of repetitions, and increase the number over time.
Muscles are able to adapt to the received load. Over time, they cease to receive stress, stimulating their growth. That is why the load has to be gradually increased.
During each lesson, focus on the work of the muscles you are currently training. Provide the body with useful proteins, because it is protein that contributes to the growth and restoration of muscle tissue.
Track your workout technique. If you violate it, the effectiveness of the exercises will be reduced. Moreover, this can lead to unwanted injury or damage to health.
That’s all for me. Good luck in sports!