The key to losing weight is a complete rejection of sweets. To make such a step is difficult. Therefore, I will consider the topic of how to stop eating sweets and flour for good.
If you want to achieve a result, get motivation. It can be healthy teeth or a beautiful figure. Remember, the constant consumption of sugar in large quantities leads to diabetes or cancer.
- Visit pastry shops as little as possible. If you find yourself in one of them, do not buy anything. It is more difficult to refuse sweets lying in the kitchen cabinet than from the goodies offered by the store.
- Sweet substitute for protein. Eating protein will reduce the need for food. Protein with chocolate powder is on sale. To prepare a drink, it is enough to dissolve in milk.
- If you can’t immediately give up desserts, replace cheap items with expensive sweets. It will restrain the cost of sweets, and eating a small amount of expensive cookies, you will get real pleasure.
- Often people consume sweets to fight depression and uplift. If life is full of stressful situations, replace sweets with fruits or nuts, include in the diet honey. People who think sweets are the cure for depression are mistaken.
- Eat diabetic desserts. They are sold in any supermarket in the corresponding department. Just do not overdo it.
- Review your daily diet. Ideally, it should consist of six servings. Eat more often, but in small portions. Eating vegetables, dried fruits, nuts and fruits will help get rid of the desire to eat something sweet.
- Go out for walks more often, pay attention to sports and find hobby. While doing what you love, forget about sweets.
- An alternative to sweets are starch-rich foods. Use them with fiber. To satisfy the desire, reduce the widow's portion of sweets.
People eat sweets, because such products stimulate the production of the hormone of happiness - tryptophan. Other products contribute to its production: eggs, milk, mushrooms, beef and cottage cheese.
Video recommendations of psychologists and nutritionists
Do not forget that the absence of a goal will not allow the fight against addiction. As a result, tear and eat more sweet than usual.
Stop eating sweets and flour forever
It is unrealistic to completely eliminate sugar from the diet, but the proper organization of actions will bring health benefits.
- Achieving results helps stop the addition of sugar to food. Drink porridge, coffee and tea without the usual spoons of sugar. At first, you will have to get used to new tastes, but in the future they will become natural.
- Minimize your intake of processed carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are a source of energy. But in the body, they are converted into sugar, transforming into fat. The list of foods that include processed carbohydrates is presented in snacks, pasta, and pastries.
- Before buying a product, be sure to read the label. She will tell you how much sugar is contained. If there is a lot, return the goods to the shelf and look for other products that have less sugar.
- Be sure to color the food basket. It is about fresh vegetables and fruits. Control fruit intake. Any diet provides for their use, as fruits have a lot of fiber and nutrients.
- Any fruit has natural sugar, so excessive consumption leads to the intake of sugar in large quantities. Eat no more than two bananas or peaches per day.
- People consider fruit juice an analogue of fresh fruit, but it is not.It lacks nutrients, and fiber does not smell. Therefore, prefer fresh fruits.
- Find a sugar alternative. To prepare the dessert, do not use sugar, but fruit puree. Sweeten vegetables with nutmeg, garlic or cinnamon.
- Some beauties striving for an ideal figure, use low-fat products. They are low in fat, but high in sugar. Such products are recommended to be discarded.
- Love fresh food. This will speed up the process of refusing sweets. Find a few alternatives for yourself. There are a lot of them.
Hopefully the tips will help transform from a sweet tooth into a healthy eating person.
How to stop eating sweets at night
There are people who, waking up in the middle of the night, go to the kitchen in search of sweets. Getting rid of this bad habit is problematic. The lock on the door of the kitchen cabinet or refrigerator will not solve the problem. Other solutions are needed.
The reason for evening walks in the kitchen is considered an eating disorder. The whole fault is hormonal failure. The use of sweets before going to bed reduces the amount of hormones responsible for satiety and sleep in the body. As a result, people are disturbed by insomnia.
At night, the body must rest. In our case, he has to digest the chocolate absorbed in the evening. To get rid of the habit forever, you have to normalize the metabolism. The diet will help.
- Consume more protein. It is found in large quantities in cheeses, lean meat, cottage cheese, turkey and fish. These products help the body to produce the hormone of pleasure, which eliminates the craving for evening sweets.
- Have a mandatory breakfast. If you eat a couple of chocolates or sweets in the evening, you won’t want to eat in the morning. Breakfast is mandatory, even in the absence of desire.
- Hearty breakfast. The rule of healthy eating. If you knock over a cup in the morning coffee, and at lunch, eat a vegetable salad, in the evening will draw on sweets.
- Eat porridge. Start the day with a bowl of porridge with raisins, nuts or dried fruits. This kind of breakfast will provide fiber, and cereals improve bowel function. A healthy diet solves many problems: overweight, snacks, cravings for sweets. At the same time, proper nutrition is a normal useful mode.
- Eat small meals after three hours. As a result, the body will function normally, and in the evening a feeling of fullness will not allow you to go to the kitchen for a piece of chocolate or cookies.
- Diet desserts. If in the evening I wanted sweets, do not deny yourself this. Instead of a bar of chocolate or a handful of sweets, eat a low-fat dessert, some dried fruits, an apple, or drink a glass of milkshake with berries.
Drinking water helps get rid of the habit at home. In the evening, instead of sweets, drink a cup of unsweetened tea.
Pay attention to outdoor walks and sports. Each of these activities contributes to the development of hormones that will help return to a normal diet without sweets.
Everyone likes sweets and moderate consumption is useful, as it helps to saturate the body with carbohydrates - a source of energy. And carbohydrates temporarily dull the feeling of hunger.
On this, the positive aspects of sweets end. The abnormal use of sweet foods increases the amount of insulin in the blood. No wonder that doctors do not recommend sweets for people with diabetes.
You may not agree with the opinion, but sweets are a drug. The constant abuse of sweets over time develops into an addiction that has a side effect - obesity.
Couples intending to have a baby, sweets are recommended to be treated with care. Sweets inhibit the body's ability to produce estrogen and testosterone. The result is infertility.
Hard to believe, but eating sweets often leads to bowel cancer.Under the influence of sugar, the pancreas intensively produces insulin and the risk of a tumor increases.
Sweets in large quantities are harmful to the body. They provoke the appearance of diseases. This does not mean that you have to completely abandon sweet foods. Jellies, fruits, marshmallows, dried fruits, marmalade and honey are useful for the body.
If you value health, refuse not only biscuits and chocolate, but also from sweet soda. There is a lot of sugar in such a drink. See you!