The kidneys are the filter of the human body! They provide the process of removing harmful substances, ensuring the functioning of internal organs and systems. With a high content of slag, the kidneys are disturbed, stones form. As a result, an obstruction of the ureter is diagnosed. To avoid serious consequences, it is necessary to carry out a systematic cleaning of the excretory system.
Proper cleansing will improve the patient's well-being. You need to start the procedure with preparing the body and removing the accumulated harmful substances.
- Doctor consultation and ultrasound examination.
- Taking medical baths for seven days. Recipe: chopped field horsetail 40 g pour hot water (6 l), insist 30 minutes, filter. Add the infusion to the bath. The duration of the procedure is no more than 20 minutes.
- Full bowel and liver cleansing.
- Diet. The diet should include products of plant origin.
- Maximum water intake.
Exclude from the diet: mustard, pepper, chocolate products, coffee drinks, smoked and salty dishes, fatty meat and fish!
Why and what does the kidney clean
The kidneys cleanse the blood, remove toxic substances and metabolic products. With the accumulation of mucus and slag fragments, sand and stones are formed. To prevent urolithiasis, the renal system should be cleaned at least once a year.
Signs of poor organ function:
- Dark circles and the formation of bags in the eye area.
- Frequent urination.
- Turbid color of urine.
- Visual impairment.
- Increased intraocular pressure.
- Frequent migraines.
- Pain symptom in the lumbar region.
By resorting to alternative medicine, you can quickly and efficiently clean the kidneys and bladder from toxins and restore the acid-base balance at home. Systematic therapy also normalizes water-salt metabolism.
Effective folk methods
Most folk recipes will help. clear organwithout harming the body.
Medicinal herbs and infusions
Herbs - Natural Healers:
- For clarification at home you will need: linden flowers, pumpkin and flax seeds, blackberry leaf (chopped), elderberry flower and hypericum.
- Herbs are taken in equal proportions (50 g each) and poured with hot water (400 ml).
- A handful of dry chamomile is added.
- The mixture is placed on the stove, boiled for 25 minutes, filtered.
- The course of treatment is five days, taken 40 minutes before a meal of 25 ml.
- Veronica officinalis (100 g) is poured with boiling water (400 ml).
- Insisted 1 hour, filtered.
- A golden mustache (20 g) is added to the mixture.
- The medicine is taken at least three times a day for 20 ml. The course of treatment is 5-6 times a year.
Cleansing can be carried out independently with small sizes of stones. Place in a container: cabbage brine (1 l), olive oil (400 ml) and juice of 4 lemons. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Take 100 ml every half hour.
Treatment is carried out in two stages:
- Make a preparatory tool. Take the herbal collection in equal amounts: oregano, lemon balm, knotweed, St. John's wort, sage leaf, rosehip berries. Cut, you should get 100 grams of the mixture. Pour 500 ml of boiling water, leave for 3-4 hours. Filter, take 100 ml before meals, for seven days.
- By the end of the week, add fir oil (5-6 drops) to each serving of the drug. Break 14 days and repeat again!
Vegetables and juices
Using parsley and dill, you can clear the kidneys of stones. Herbs have a diuretic effect.
- Take greens (40 g each) and apple juice (1 liter). In the morning on an empty stomach, make a cleansing enema. Stir parsley and dill (do not chop), divide into 5 servings.
- After each intake of greens, drink 200 grams of juice. Throughout the day, eating other foods is not recommended.
To improve kidney health, mix vegetable juices from carrots, beets and cucumbers in a ratio of 10: 3: 3.
With an excess of uric acid, urate is detected in the kidneys. It will be useful to add unpeeled oats to the diet. The day before cleaning, start consuming vegetables and water.
Rinse oat grains, place in a thermos, pour hot boiled water. Insist 12 hours. Start treatment in the morning. Grind steamed porridge. Consume all day. Do not add sugar or salt.
Cleansing the kidneys with water is the most natural way. Waking up in the morning, 200-400 ml of pure water is drunk. Throughout the day, another 200 ml every 60 minutes, before going to bed another 400 ml.
Cranberry and lingonberry fruits are natural diuretics. They effectively cleanse the kidneys.
- Fresh berry - 150 grams per day.
- Fruit drink - 200 ml per day. Grind fruits, use honey instead of sugar. The course of therapy is 14 days.
Mumiye has been used in alternative medicine since ancient times. It has a therapeutic, cleansing and immunomodulating effect.
Dissolve mummy (3 g) in water (3 l). Reception is carried out from 3 to 4 times a day, 30 minutes before the meal 30 ml. Duration: 10/3. A full course of purification - 15 g of mummy.
Renal drug treatment
Before carrying out cleaning measures, a doctor examination is performed. After the diagnosis is established, medications are prescribed. Therapy can be prescribed for prophylactic or therapeutic purposes.
Purification is carried out:
- Diuretic drugs (pharmacological or natural). They activate the excretion of urine, remove toxic substances with the liquid, thereby improving the functioning of the body.
- Dissolving stones. These funds grind stones and contribute to their painless withdrawal.
|Cheers lax||With urolithic and renal diseases.||Vitamin C, B1, AT2, dandelion, marshmallow root, hops.||Pregnancy, feeding period.|
|Cisto Transit||Cleansing, anti-inflammatory, stone-removing product.||Chamomile, knotweed, horsetail, cranberry.||Individual intolerance to the components.|
|Gortex||Cleansing, analgesic, antiseptic.||Hydrangea root.||Are absent.|
Diet and Special Nutrition
The formation of sand and kidney stones contributes to malnutrition and poor-quality water. To cleanse the body and prevent salt deposits should:
- Exclude foods high in protein.
- Eat 6-7 times a day.
- Refuse products from wheat flour.
In the diet include:
- Vegetables, fruits, berries.
- Vegetable purees and soups.
- Fat-free meat and fish dishes.
- Kefir, cottage cheese, fermented baked milk.
Tips & Tricks
Before cleaning, adhere to some rules:
- Eat separately, balanced.
- The last meal is carried out three hours before bedtime.
- Consume foods that have been heat treated.
- Do sport.
- Do not limit yourself to walking.
Before cleansing the kidneys at home, be sure to consult a doctor!
It’s easy to cleanse the body! There are a huge number of folk recipes that help the patient in the healing processes. However, before cleansing the kidneys and excretory system, it is better to visit a medical facility!