When it's hot outside, people are interested in how to quench their thirst quickly, what drinks to drink and how to drink food. Let's talk about ways that help you effectively fight thirst at home.
Thirst is an important human need. If you want to drink, a person forgets everything. And no wonder, because the human body is a kind of vessel with water.
- Drinking water. No organism can live normally without water. Water is the basis for most drinks. Water cannot boast of smell and taste. Since the molecules have an ideal crystal lattice, the human body does not reject it. Water acts as a universal energy source, whose neutrality helps to wage an effective war against thirst.
- Tea. This ancient drink is drunk by many earthlings. If in ancient times only the Chinese adored him, now tea is known all over the world. Tea perfectly quenches thirst. Nutritionists recommend drinking warm tea, even suitable puer. Black tea perfectly tones the body, while green saturates with some vitamins.
- Milk products. According to some people, milk quenches thirst better than plain water. Milk copes with the lack of water in the body, is well absorbed and contains beneficial substances. Drinking it only after a meal is not recommended, as it helps to reduce the secretion of gastric juice.
- Compotes, fruit drinks, lemonade and juices. Natural juices are popular with everyone. True, quenching thirst with juice will not work because of the sugar content in the composition. You can only tame it slightly. The effect of lemonades is similar. The only difference from natural juices is considered to be increased harmfulness to the body.
- Alcoholic drinks and kvass. For example, cognac and vodka. To combat thirst, they are not the best option. In hot weather often buy kvass or beer. The effect of these drinks is short-lived. The body needs additional water to remove decay products from the blood. Therefore, after a short period of time, you will want to drink again.
You learned what drinks help quench your thirst. If you liked the beginning, do not rush to run away, further detailed materials are expected.
How to quench your thirst during pregnancy
Water accounts for about 70% of the body weight. In the body of expectant mothers, this indicator is constantly changing. As a result, there is a feeling of thirst. How to quench your thirst during pregnancy? This question is asked by all women who are preparing to become mothers.
To begin, consider what drinks are best not to drink during pregnancy. Then we dwell on options that quench thirst.
- You should not drink coffee during pregnancy. Otherwise, high blood pressure and heartburn.
- Does not recommend medicine to drink and carbonated drinks. They often cause intestinal discomfort.
- There is no question of alcohol. Alcohol interferes with the formation of the fetal nervous system.
Drink during pregnancy should quench your thirst, be useful for the fetus, which is just being formed. Therefore, the choice should be approached carefully.
During pregnancy, the mother's body is stocked with water, since amniotic fluid provides the baby with comfort. During this period, all processes are accelerated, and the kidneys and heart are subjected to titanic stresses. Therefore, women overtake a feeling of thirst, increased salivation and dry mouth.
Doctors tell expectant mothers that excessive water intake is harmful.True, the amount of life-giving moisture depends on the period. During the first trimester, a woman can drink up to 2.5 liters of water per day. In the third trimester, drinks are used with caution. During this period, the daily consumption rate is located at 1.5 liters. It is worth noting that the source of fluid for the body is not only drinks, but also vegetables with fruits.
- During the first two semesters, you can drink stewed fruit, jelly and juices. They perfectly quench thirst, but they can not be compared with ordinary water. She is the most effective tool.
- After the onset of the last trimester, special attention is paid to the drinking regimen. During this period, it is recommended to use fermented milk products.
- A week before giving birth, it is recommended to fight thirst with a decoction of flaxseed. Preparing the broth is easy. Take a spoonful of seeds in a cup of water.
- On the day when contractions appear, it is recommended to drink tea from raspberries, lemon balm, currants or mint. The broth helps to calm down and relax.
You have learned how to quench your thirst during pregnancy.
How to quench your thirst in the heat
Thirst is the younger sister of summer. In the summer heat, people constantly feel thirsty, because in conditions of high temperature the body quickly loses moisture, which is the key to normal work.
For this reason, fluid must be consumed to replenish fluid reserves. For an adult, the daily norm in summer is 3 liters. Children need to drink less, but their body is not that big.
Not every summer drink is healthy. Let's talk about how to quench your thirst in the heat and highlight the most effective options.
- Water. According to doctors, the best way to fight thirst in the summer is plain water. Fruit and carbonated drinks in the fight against thirst are powerless. On the contrary, they reinforce it many times. The composition of high-calorie drinks includes dyes. Therefore, people who are on a diet, they are not suitable. Plain water also helps to save.
- Mineral water. As practice shows, powerless against heat and mineral water. Its composition includes salts and various trace elements, the excessive consumption of which leads to dry mouth.
- Compotes and fruit drinks. A great alternative to store drinks. Nutritionists claim that heat must be controlled with the help of compotes, fruit drinks, green tea and lemon water, prepared at home.
- Lemon water. It has a wonderful refreshing effect. It contains citric acid, which increases salivation and vitamin C, which has a beneficial effect on the immune system. To make lemon water, dilute the juice of 4 lemons with 2 tablespoons of honey in 2 liters of water. Ice cubes and mint leaves will help strengthen the cooling effect. Insist such water for several hours and then drink.
- Green tea. It is customary to drink a drink in the heat in cold and hot form. It reduces body temperature, stimulates the release of sweat, refreshes, protects against ultraviolet radiation.
If thirsty, get one of these drinks. He will drive her away and her health will improve significantly.
How to quench your thirst after salty
In the hot season, thirst is a common misfortune. And no wonder, because outside the window there is a high temperature. This does not mean that she cannot overtake, for example, in the middle of winter, especially if you have a little dinner salted salmon.
If you find yourself in such a situation, most likely, you are interested in how to quench your thirst after salty. I will share my personal opinion and tell you how to overcome this scourge.
- A quarter of an hour after drinking salty, drink a cup of strong tea. Tea should not contain fruit fillers and additives. Herbal tea will do.
- Refuse the use of juices and carbonated drinks in such a situation. They will aggravate the situation because they contain chemical additives.
- Sour-milk products and milk will not work.Perhaps they will relieve thirst for half an hour, but after this period of time a feeling of dryness will appear.
- An excellent weapon against thirst after salty drinking water is considered to be without carbon dioxide. More specifically, soda is not suitable.
If your thirst makes you uncomfortable, use the tips.
5 drinks against thirst
How to quench your thirst quickly
After the onset of heat, the fight against thirst becomes the most pressing issue. Overcome this seasonal misfortune manages those people who know the right ways.
Thirst is a bit like an overheated car. Its appearance should be expected after a decrease in the body's fluid supply under the influence of heat, because in such conditions the body sweats a lot.
Moisture evaporates during breathing and from the skin. As soon as the amount of fluid in the body decreases, he begins to draw it from saliva. As a result, the oral cavity becomes rough and completely dries.
In such a situation, it is necessary to replenish the liquid supply. Otherwise, headache, weakness and fatigue are expected. Further dehydration can lead to dizziness and severe disorders.
How to deal with thirst quickly? Very effective in this matter are soft drinks, which include components that hold the fluid in the body - organic acids and potassium salts. Only drinking cold drinks in the heat is not recommended. Otherwise, instead of thirst, a cold or sore throat will overtake.
- Nectars. Nectar is not a cheapened variety of juice. Good nectar is produced from fruits, from which it is not possible to completely squeeze the juice. We are talking about pears, peaches and apricots. From raw materials, mashed initially, and then diluted with water according to a special prescription.
- Juices. Only freshly squeezed juices help. Refuse the use of concentrates.
- Morse. Berry juice slightly sweetened and diluted with water. For making fruit drinks use raspberries, red currants, lingonberries, bird cherry and cranberries. At the heart of modern fruit juice is unfermented berry juice. In the old days it was made from berry pulp, which, after boiling, was passed through a sieve and sugar was added. The result was a low alcohol drink.
- Kvass. The most popular tool for eliminating thirst. Some make kvass at homewhile others buy in stores. If you prefer the store option, buy one that consists of yeast, wort, sugar and water. Other products - kvass drinks.
- Tea. During the hot season, doctors recommend drinking green tea with lemon, which will lower body temperature, energize the body and help forget about thirst.
Some do not like these drinks, then only clean water will save you from thirst.
I finish the story in which I told how to quench my thirst. If you already know how to deal with the scourge at home, read how to use the liquid in the heat.
For starters, give up cold drinks in large volumes. Drink in small portions after a certain period of time. Drink most fluids at the beginning of the day. As a result, create a supply of water in the body.
If you suffer from extreme thirst, rinse your mouth with slightly salted water. And refuse excessive fluid intake. Excess water will cause additional stress on the body.