Fruits, vegetables and berries contain vitamins and minerals that are well perceived by the body, supporting immunity. Particular attention should be paid to pumpkin seeds and juice, which contain a significant amount of the necessary vitamins, minerals, fiber, amino acids and other beneficial substances.
With moderate use of seeds or pumpkin juice, you can increase immunity, cleanse the body from toxins and parasites, to establish metabolism and improve digestion, lose weight, control the level of amino acids in the blood, get rid of stress, facilitate the course of pregnancy in women.
Useful properties of pumpkin seeds for women and children
- They help to cope with polyps located in the genitals and stomach. To enhance the effectiveness of the treatment, the product in question is used together with chicken eggs. Recipe: grind pumpkin seeds into a meal, mix one egg, one teaspoon of a meal and a tablespoon of sunflower oil. Hold the mixture over the water bath for 20 minutes. Keep in the refrigerator. Take five days in the morning, one spoonful. Then take a break for five days. Within a month, polyps will decrease in the stomach and in the uterus.
- They cleanse the intestines and stimulate urination, prevent constipation.
- They help pregnant women cope with toxicosis, remove excess fluid and salts from the body.
- To increase the amount of milk after childbirth, eat up to 100 seeds per day or drink 3 tablespoons of pumpkin oil.
- Stimulate the liver.
- They fight parasites in the intestines.
- Help in the treatment of kidney disease.
- Normalize blood pressure.
- Eating 60 grams of seeds mixed with honey every day will enhance immunity.
- Improve well-being.
- Normalize blood glucose levels.
- Relieve stress.
- They treat burns and wounds that do not heal for a long time. The gruel of the ground product is applied to the wound site.
- Excellent remedy for motion sickness.
- Improve hair conditionskin and nails.
Children are recommended to eat pumpkin seeds for the following reasons.
- Contain a lot of vitamins. Children can be given starting from two years old, mixing meal with cereals, mixtures and other baby food.
- Help with spontaneous urination.
- Due to the soft and gentle laxative effect, they should be used for constipation.
- Help with fever and dry coughing.
- A tasty and healthy substitute for chips and other bad snacks.
Harm and contraindications
Seeds can harm the body if you do not follow the rules of use.
- Know the measure! Do not eat in unlimited quantities. They increase acidity, and due to the high calorie content it is easy increase weight.
- Overeating is not recommended, with poor intestinal patency - they can provoke constipation or diarrhea.
- Do not eat at all or reduce if you are losing weight.
- Fried in oil and salty seeds are harmful to the liver.
- Pregnant with the threat of a miscarriage, do not eat a lot of seeds! They can increase muscle tone.
- Roasted seeds lose most of their vitamins during heat treatment.
- They can provoke an exacerbation of diseases of the stomach: increased acidity, ulcers, and more.
- Individual intolerance leads to allergic reactions.
- When removing parasites from the body, do not take a large dose of powder from the seeds! The death of most parasites at a time can cause intoxication and pain.
How to take pumpkin seeds
The seeds contain: vitamins of groups B and E, phytosterols, polyminerals, manganese, copper, protein, zinc, iron, amino and fatty acids. And this is not a complete list of useful substances. This composition allows you to use them to treat a wide variety of diseases.
With increased homocysteine
Homocysteine is an important amino acid in the blood that is formed during the processing of methionine. With a high content, it can provoke vascular damage and, as a result, the appearance of concomitant diseases.
There is no special recipe for maintaining homocysteine levels under control. It is enough to consume no more than 60 grams of raw seeds per day. It is advisable to grind them together with the peel in order to enhance the beneficial properties.
Against worms and parasites
Pumpkin seeds are a unique component for traditional medicine. It is easier to list those diseases with which they can not cope. It's all about the cucurbin contained in the film that separates the seed itself from the peel. For humans, cucurbin is harmless, but for parasites it is the strongest poison.
To get rid of worms and other parasites, crush the product together with the peel into a homogeneous powder and take it inside for at least two months twice a day with water.
Start with a small dose - a small pinch of powder once a day. In the absence of painful symptoms caused by the death of parasites, increase the dose. If everything is in order, adjust the dosage to the appropriate age. Then increase the number of doses to two per day.
|Children under three years old||A quarter teaspoon once a day.|
|Children under seven||A third of a teaspoon once a day.|
|Teens||Half a teaspoon once a day.|
|Adults||A teaspoon once or twice a day.|
In case of emergency parasite elimination, mix 300 grams of pumpkin cake with 100 grams of honey and eat in the morning on an empty stomach (you can stretch pleasure for 40-50 minutes), and after 5 hours take a laxative.
What benefits are pumpkin seeds for pregnant women, have already been disassembled. This reduction of stress, help with toxicosis, removing salt from the body, treating constipation, increasing the amount of milk after the birth of a child, the fight against edema and insomnia.
They show many positive properties with moderate use (not more than 100 grams of peeled seeds per day - about 50 pieces) - improve the well-being of women and increase immunity. Recipe: bite during the day or put in a meal and take as a powder throughout pregnancy.
To strengthen the body
Using pumpkin seeds, you not only cleanse the body, but also strengthen it. This is a natural vitamin complex!
If you want to improve your well-being, strengthen your health and the body's ability to resist diseases, eat a daily norm of seeds daily. You can grind them and add a little honey. This will only improve the effect.
The benefits, harms, and uses of pumpkin juice
You can make juice from pumpkin, which can be used for medicinal purposes to improve well-being at home. The composition includes:
- vitamin b1, B2, PP, K;
- beta carotene;
- magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, zinc, other minerals;
The use of juice: cleansing the body, combating stress, weight loss and strengthening immunity, improving metabolism and more. Juice improves blood coagulation and heart function. If you drink in the morning, a healthier complexion will appear.
Pumpkin fiber is not digested in the body, this allows it to pass through the digestive tract and gently cleanse it.
Drink the drink with extreme caution. Limitations: low acidity and problems with the stomach, intestines, bladder, or kidneys.
To prepare, take the pumpkin fresher, remove the peel, remove the core with seeds, cut the pulp into small slices. To squeeze the juice, use a juicer or grater.
- Best of all, the body absorbs the seeds raw.
- Powder the product together with the peel to enhance the healing effect.
- Fry only if you want to add them to your meal. During heat treatment, most of the beneficial properties are lost.
- For a therapeutic effect, use in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Pumpkin juice does not go well with milk!
- Juice is stored in the refrigerator for no more than two days. Cook in small portions.
- If you grind the pulp in a blender, you get a juice rich in fiber.
Pumpkin is a healthy and unique berry that contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and acids. Even if there are no problems with digestion, blood vessels or stress, it is recommended to add pumpkin seeds and juice to the diet. The body will be grateful.